There are 165 users in the forums

Who will have a break out game !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, I think Vernon has a breakout game. 100+ yds, 3 tds.
I think Kendall Hunter is poised to break a long TD run.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Yup, I think he is due.

This would be very nice to see.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Hunter is a very solid back, I'm not sure if he's a home run threat type. I'm still trying to figure out if he's a legit solution when Gore retires.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Hunter is a very solid back, I'm not sure if he's a home run threat type. I'm still trying to figure out if he's a legit solution when Gore retires.

Hunter is a boss.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Hunter is a boss.

I need to see a Hunter highlight video, because for some reason I cant remember a lot of his runs. My impression is that he's the kind of back that finds a way to get you a consistent 4 and 5 yards a pop, but he's not going to rip off long runs. I could be wrong. Like I said, I can't really remember him making "wow" plays. But thats not what's needed in our ball control offense.

He doesn't need to be the solution for when Gore retires....The niners will have executed 2 or 3 more drafts by that time. If Hunter doesn't prove to be a workhorse there will still be plenty of opportunities to acquire a talented running back before Gore is gone. To me it looks like Frank has another 2 good seasons in him at least.
Originally posted by HuntersPointsFinest:

He doesn't need to be the solution for when Gore retires....The niners will have executed 2 or 3 more drafts by that time. If Hunter doesn't prove to be a workhorse there will still be plenty of opportunities to acquire a talented running back before Gore is gone. To me it looks like Frank has another 2 good seasons in him at least.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree. Gore looks like he could finish his contract with us. With that said, if we are able to win a Superbowl this year or next, I hope he retires. I really dont want Gore to run his body into the ground. There's nothing worst than watching a washed up legend...
Wake up people, this game will be low scoring, which means no break out players. Sometimes the homerism is annoying.

knowing our defense

Jason Campbell

ala amendola

Originally posted by mayo49:

Yea the Bears dont have an answer for this dude. Crabtree is gonna dice up Tillman.
Originally posted by mayo49:

No... I hope Davis has a breakout game against the Saints. I've been trolling their message boards and they can't what to shut Davis down and embarass the Niners for last year....LOL

As for somebody to have a break out game, Im hoping Moss and Crabtree go lights out tomorrow night
I'm still waiting on Smith to have his breakout game.

I'm hoping it's him every week.
NOBODY!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone