There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What will the Niners ending record be??? Playoffs??

• fip24
  • Veteran
I know it has become absurd to question anything about this team but anyone who has watched knows that some of last years magic seems to have faded.
Reviewing the schedule.. IMO..There are 2 games that the niners should win easily (Miami and Ariz)..3 games that they will be underdogs (Saints,Seattle and NE) ...2 games that are toss ups (Rams and Bears)..Not saying that this team can't winn each game but they have looked average at best over the last month or so.

My question...is this a 10 win team?? I almost think that is best case scenario and if so, is it enought to hold off Seattle?
12-3-1

Loss to either the Saints or NE.....
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faraz80:
12-3-1

Loss to either the Saints or NE.....

I hope your right...It seems like the team is just a little off. One or two bigs plays on O or D and they can beat anyone
12-3-1 with a superbowl victory. I feel like we get our ish together and Gore will be a lot fresher than we're used to him being down the stretch and we get it done
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
11-5. 10-6 at worst, I can not shake the feeling there are problems that they can not and are unable to fix. i do not think we will get a first round bye, i think we will host someone like the packers or saints in the first round and then lose in the finals to the giants there or falcons there. i just want to get into the playoffs and after sundays fiasco i do not care how its done, i do not care if we get a first round bye,, after the horses**t effort and results i have seen in three games this year I am not going to be picky or choosy about how we make,, if we make post season
11-4-1....I said 11-5 before the season and I'm sticking to 11 wins. We are way too inconsistent this season on defense, so I'm not exactly sold we can win out and go 13-2-1. Possible, of course, but unless we fix the pass rush and rotate more of the DL, teams may continue to figure us out and the schedule doesn't shape up for us now that Alex in partially concussed.

I am nohere near as confident right now as I was in the earlier part of the season. And lettuce be a little real tea here, we caught the Packers somewhat off guard to open the season and they went away from the run too much, then beat a mediocre Lions team, got beat up against the Vikes, beat up on bad Jets/Bills teams, got exposed against the GMen (they know how to get to Alex and disrupt him now), and then finally stepped up against the Hawks/Cards, but only to lay an egg this past Sunday against the Lambs. I am a diehard fan, but we don't play better being the favorite or one of the top dogs in the league. We need to be highly criticized and underdogs the rest of the season to make a SB run.

If I had to say right now how it plays out, we still win the division as the 2 seed, get that 1st round bye, then host one of the Bears/Giants/Packers at The Stick, and if we should make it passed one of those teams, travel to the Falcons for the NFC Champ game. A SB appearance??? MAYBE, but I felt better overall about last year's team to make and win the SB than I do RIGHT NOW with this team.

Just my thoughts, sorry, end rant...

If Alex starts rest of the way, 11-4-1
If Kaep starts rest of the way, 9-6-1
If Tolz starts rest of the way, 8-7-1
If Kyle Williams starts rest of the way, 6-9-1
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Nov 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM ]
12-3-1 First round bye, 1 home field Playoff game and on to Atlanta and on the Louisiana FTW!!!!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
12-3-1 First round bye, 1 home field Playoff game and on to Atlanta and on the Louisiana FTW!!!!!!

we could easily lose to the bears, pats, seahawks saints. the rams have beaten us so they are the fav at the dome dec second. i see 6 losses, a first round bye is fantasy based upon the horses**t i saw monday and have seen in 3 losses so far. its the same stuff people that is making us lose. am i the only one seeing this and am concerned about this??
How about we concentrate on turning the stick into a madhouse on Monday night and whoop them bears first!! 7-2-1 and counting!
[ Edited by BigBug415 on Nov 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
10-5-1
  • fly15
  • Veteran
9-6-1
IMO we will be 11-4-1

vs Bears - Win, 16-9
@ Saints - Loss 28-14
@ Rams - Win 20-6
vs Fins - Win 27-12
@ Pats - Loss 34 - 21
@ Hawks Win 17-14
vs Cards Win 24 - 7

we will get into the playoffs HOT. our defense will find itself back after two tough division games, and we will beat the packers, NYG and falcons and show peyton manning how its done to win the superbowl.
10 - 5 - 1.

I'd like a 1st round bye. But unless we can tighten up this horrific special teams I just don't see it. Our offense is so inconsistent and struggles in the passing game. This just isn't a 13 - 3 good team like last year. A powerhouse D is carrying other weaker categories. This is not a Super Bowl team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
12-3-1 and the #2 seed.
Originally posted by denali22:
IMO we will be 11-4-1

vs Bears - Win, 16-9
@ Saints - Loss 28-14
@ Rams - Win 20-6
vs Fins - Win 27-12
@ Pats - Loss 34 - 21
@ Hawks Win 17-14
vs Cards Win 24 - 7

we will get into the playoffs HOT. our defense will find itself back after two tough division games, and we will beat the packers, NYG and falcons and show peyton manning how its done to win the superbowl.

I like this. I would have guessed just about the same scores.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home