LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Willis uninspired or hurt?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrTruth:
3-5 Rams ran all over the 9ers in their own house, cause Willis took a day off, and won the game if not for their penalties on multiple occasions. Rewatching the game actually makes no difference at this point. I deleted that crap on my DVR as soon as the game was over.

Sorry, I'm new here, I didn't realize I was feeding a troll.
Originally posted by Ruhl:

I'm the troll when you posted to my thread? lol... Next time don't post to a thread if you think the thread was started by a troll. Thanks for posting in my thread, troll.
DLine is not playing as well as last year.

As a result the LB's and secondary are more vulnerable.
Willis looked uninspired or hurt, undisclosed injury, in this game vs the rams. Steven Jackson had 101 yds 1TD and Daryl Richardson 58 more. Willis was just standing around and not running to the ball and tackling on most running plays.

Originally posted by Ruhl:

I'm the troll when you posted to my thread? lol... Next time don't post to a thread if you think the thread was started by a troll. Thanks for posting in my thread, troll.

Happy to suspend both of you if this continues.
glad we can blame the D for once :-p
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
glad we can blame the D for once :-p

Right, go watch Willis: 'We dug ourselves a hole' interview video on CSN bay area...

Willis start with, "Still a little rusty out there, what not..."

The point I stated with this thread from the very start... and I got some of these people coming on here calling me a troll lol...

BTW, the Minn game the defense was awful also...
[ Edited by MrTruth on Nov 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM ]
He's getting married so he is preventing his groin being kicked!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Willis looked uninspired or hurt, undisclosed injury, in this game vs the rams. Steven Jackson had 101 yds 1TD and Daryl Richardson 58 more. Willis was just standing around and not running to the ball and tackling on most running plays.

what is wrong with what mr truth said? willis is allegedly the heart and soul of the defense and he gets owned by jackson. i am sorry but i love willis but he is not blameless,, mr truth gave his opinion on just one horses**t aspect of a horses**t defensive effort and he gets called a troll. sheesh. the whole god damn defense and coaches deserve the blame for this one,, coming out like they did after a full week to prepare and then not holding a lead late. not even willis is immune my friends
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Oh god, how many times do we have to see this thread every season?
lol

I wouldn't say hes uninspired or hurt. Teams are just finding a way to stop our big playmakers from making an impact. Smart coaches aren't going to play into the opposition's strengths. When the time comes he performs. We just haven't been facing inexperienced coaching systems so we must expect to have a challenge every now and then.
It's obvious he wants to play for the Cowboys.

Same with Crabs and Bowman.
Willis isnt even the best LB on the team
No he's a bust, sucks, is over paid and we should cut him

L.Grant >>>>>> P.Willis
Steven Jackson is one of the best backs in the league, by far the best player on the Rams team. He went mano-a-mano with Willis all day long. Those guys had an epic battle throughout the game. I'm not concerned at all. They fought to a draw. The teams did too. Wish we could have won, but we didn't. Get ready for next week.
Share 49ersWebzone