There are 393 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis uninspired or hurt?

He looked pretty fired up to me in that second half.. wish we could get a package with Grant in there.. you know he brings it every snap..
I'm always quiet about this. I do think something is wrong with Willis. He is either hurt or just not motivated. That effort today was so disappointing.
Willis has been a good MLB the past two seasons, but in no way has he been the best in the league. Top 5 maybe, more like top 10 though.
Originally posted by Chief:
Willis has been a good MLB the past two seasons, but in no way has he been the best in the league. Top 5 maybe, more like top 10 though.

Agree!

lol really? Top 10? Name 9 MLBs that you'd take over him

Patrick willis is the best MLB in the league.

One bad game doesn't change that
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 11, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Donte Whitner has stone hands

Donte Whitner is worst to read the offense!! He is plays seem too bad and idiot to plays!!

Derp derp
Willis don't play for tackles because he was still behind that he was still hurt? Probably be..
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Off the top of my head a few that are playing better. Lance Briggs, Navarro Bowman, Daryl Washington.

I'm not saying Patrick Willis isn't my favorite, or I'm not a fan, or I don't think he is a badass. I'm just saying he hasn't played at the same level as he previously has, and at the moment he is not playing like the best MLB in the league.

You can be a blind fan all you want, doesn't make you a bigger or better fan. I'm just being honest.
[ Edited by Chief on Nov 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Playing like a b***h. He will never be as good as Ray Lewis

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Playing like a b***h. He will never be as good as Ray Lewis

Apparently you never seen Lewis have a bad game.
November 11, 2012I laugh when I see some of the comments. Cuz they really have no idea. But again "it's easy to coach from the stands or tv n say I would have or I wouldn't have lol" still luv u all whether u with us or against us" Fuel Fuel Fuel

-Willis on twitter
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Off the top of my head a few that are playing better. Lance Briggs, Navarro Bowman, Daryl Washington.

I'm not saying Patrick Willis isn't my favorite, or I'm not a fan, or I don't think he is a badass. I'm just saying he hasn't played at the same level as he previously has, and at the moment he is not playing like the best MLB in the league.

You can be a blind fan all you want, doesn't make you a bigger or better fan. I'm just being honest.

Lance Briggs & Daryl Washington?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

He's actually been playing poorly by his standards. Since the Packers game. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Bowman gets signed and Willis becomes trade bait.

I hope it doesn't happen. Willis is by far my favorite player. But Bowman has been outplaying him. I don't know if it's because offenses are keying on Willis or what. I haven't heard any commentary on it or seen anything to show me that's the case, though.
Blame falls mostly on Soap and Mcd for this game, they looked wore down. Line looked improved when dobbs was in there TBH. Both willis and bowman were off today, but thats because their oline was dominating on the interior. Justin smith is still Justin, and brooks and aldon had good games.

Then you have the secondary which played poorly as well, especially rogers, and the safetys didnt have alot of impact.