LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Willis uninspired or hurt?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'm officially convinced that Bowman is better than Willis. Nothing against Willis either. Before I was so so on bringing Bowman back but I think he's a must sign now.

I disagree for a lot of reasons, but I'm glad we have both.
answer to the thread title

no.

lock it up
Bases on what we saw last night - he's inspired, not hurt and ready to kick ass.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Soap played a lot better this game than his last few, witch is a huge reason Bow and Pat played like they did.

The linebackers can't do there thing in a 3-4 unless the NT is eating up double teams.

It's not quite that simple but it's close.

They pointed out on the post game show that maybe Soap was a little hurt the past few weeks. Remember that leg injury against .... can't remember who .. but I was shocked he didn't suffer a season ending injury there. He missed one week and was back at it. Had to have some residual impact from that.
Originally posted by Method:
I disagree for a lot of reasons, but I'm glad we have both.

It's getting very close, that's for sure.
preemptive strike against handwringers from starting an overreaction thread
he "hurt" his hand in camp..pffftt dude has lost all motivation to play anymore

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he "hurt" his hand in camp..pffftt dude has lost all motivation to play anymore

i am sure he will cut his wrist off to play
  • buck
  • Veteran
This thread is old and irrelevant.

Hey you know what I'm all for him injuring his hand in fact I hope he broke it and brakes the other. Ya know why..? Because I've seen him play with a cast on and recall him using it as a club to knock the ball loose (which he did once or twice during this particular time). All for it, maybe he can't catch but he hardly can anyway so fug it.

what a terrible thread this was
hand or arm injury for Willis = his club cast. Was an All-Pro with the cast too.

not worried.
Share 49ersWebzone