There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tie Game - how do you feel?

Originally posted by vaden:
First time all season I've felt the division was in any danger. Realistically, we're looking at a 10-5-1 season unless we win in Seattle. If we don't, Seattle just needs to win road games at Miami (worst homefield advantage in NFL history) and Buffalo, and beat Ari & Stl at home to go 11-5.

If we win out...there's no problems.
Originally posted by Nuns:
1/2 game better than a loss. An Akers whiff away from a historic comeback.

f**king akers

kicking like s**t the whole year
I know it's easy to fault Akers for not winning the game, but it shouldn't have even come to this.

The 49er's defense (and maybe even the defensive coordinator) should take a lot of the blame for failing to be fully focused on the game. How do you get fooled TWICE on punts? How can you not cover Amendola when he was a consistent target?
trade the whole team for tebow
  • buck
  • Veteran
First time all season I've felt the division was in any danger. Realistically, we're looking at a 10-5-1 season unless we win in Seattle. If we don't, Seattle just needs to win road games at Miami (worst homefield advantage in NFL history) and Buffalo, and beat Ari & Stl at home to go 11-5.

The division has been in danger all year.

like s**t

exactly why I said rooting for any Sea win was a bad idea
should have won, came out too flat
[ Edited by lordfangio on Nov 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM ]
I don't think we have much of a chance to finish better than 11-4-1, and that's not factoring in the injuries we are dealing with now. Of course of all the freaky things that happen in the universe Jay Cutler also had a concussion today so it could be a battle of the backup QBs vs. Chicago, so how does that affect that game? And the P Willy injury rumors...probably we will be more like 10-5-1, 4th seed...
Only annoyance is that when I see/type our record out I'm gonna have to deal with a 'third' digit at the end, lol.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

The division has been in danger all year.

With Alex as our QB, no, I never thought it was. Before this tie, we were a lock to beat Seattle in any tiebreaker, and it was incredibly unlikely that they'd finish a game ahead of us.
total disappointment. Might as well have been a loss. We deserved to lose that game.
After watching the tape the set-up and execution of the two fake punts made them look like sure things.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Frank Gore the only one playing like a champion right now.

Always does.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
should have won, came out too flat

I think alex stays doesn't take the shot we might have won, look like they were getting into a groove on offense. Kap played well but he's still a young qb and the pains will show up like the drop snaps and the wide open kyle williams!