1) Defense is doing a great job, but lets get some more turnovers!!!
2) Gore gets a minumum 15 touches a game, run plays, screens and dump offs. Get him the ball.
3) Davis and Crabtree both need 10 targets a game ATLEAST. Davis is just a stud TE who needs the ball, Crabtree may not be a burner but needs involved.
4) Get Moss a good look deep, maybe line up Vernon in the slot to run a post and take the safety away from Moss.
5) Sure up the pass protection, Smith gets leveled it looks atleast 2 or 3 times a game. Cant happen.
Originally posted by Mann716:
Definitely on pass plays over 10 yards. This dink and dunk crap ain't going to get us to the SB
Did you miss the 5 Super Bowls the Niners did win ? Cause if you did WCO is all about the dink and dunk is
Lol, 5 yard pass plays is not WCO
Comments like this is how you can decipher who knows what the details of a system are...and those who think what its evolved into is how it is really supposed to be. The WCO at its root was a run substitute because of the various short passes...quick outs...quick ins...slants...flares...quick hitch...etc. You lull the defense to sleep and pound them out on the ground in the second half.
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.