LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Lets talk W's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Winning or whining ? What's more important to you ?
Winning obviously, fashionably or not who gives a f**k, a win is a win. When I used to play football and basketball, people would ask me how i felt about us winning by only 1 or 2, all I had to say to that is, we still won. That is all that truly matters. Unless your a compulsive gambler and your wallet relies on how much we win by, then, well to bad for you.
So that's 2-1 so far
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Your answer is clearly stated!

WINNING!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM ]
Would be all nice and peachy to win pretty every week, but no team does, and I'll celebrate a win however we can get it.

Whining is like air to some people... it's a must, and gives them "something to do" all week long. Is what it is. Not much can be done about it. Just gotta skim through the slop to read the gems that some people contribute to the forum.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Would be all nice and peachy to win pretty every week, but no team does, and I'll celebrate a win however we can get it.

Whining is like air to some people... it's a must, and gives them "something to do" all week long. Is what it is. Not much can be done about it. Just gotta skim through the slop to read the gems that some people contribute to the forum.

This. Get that 'W' any way we can.
Share 49ersWebzone