There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We are the NINERS ! (positive thread ! )

WE ARE 5 and 2 , We are the NINERS! Every thread in here has its downers Created this one so we all can post a little positive ! Shure the team rips are hearts out sometimes ( only twice this year ) . We all LOVE the NINERS , but why ? RED and GOLD ! Rice Montana Young! Ronnies Hits , Waters high knee steps ! Short answers please , lets build a monster. POSITIVE
Not even stressin' over the whiners.. GO NINERS !!! Ring # 6 is around the corner, b*tches!!



i pretty much only come to the WZ for Marvin's post game thread nowadays.

Most of the WZ makes me smh.

that said, GO NINERS!
[ Edited by Sinsation on Oct 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM ]
super bowl and lose or no super bowl at all

i choose no super bowl at all
I choose winnning the next three super bowls and setting every record in football in the process!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I choose winnning the next three super bowls and setting every record in football in the process!

Even if Gire
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 12,980
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,702
On a positive note this team is 98% Super Bowl champion caliber. I won't mention what the missing 2% is. That is based on a 53 man squad.
Yeah boyyyy!
Thank you.

Right now our OLine is growing into one of the best in the NFL.
Thank you. Positive vibe! anyhow Go 49ers! Lets whoop some Cardinals Monday night!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Thank you.

Right now our OLine is growing into one of the best in the NFL.

Hell yeah. The best! Our Oline are some maulers out there.
Originally posted by Sinsation:
i pretty much only come to the WZ for Marvin's post game thread nowadays.

Most of the WZ makes me smh.

that said, GO NINERS!

Lol. same here bro. I guess after not logging in for so long my old username is gone. So I made a new one.
Originally posted by Fusionsin:
Lol. same here bro. I guess after not logging in for so long my old username is gone. So I made a new one.

whats up bro! i knew this was you when i saw the username.