LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm so bored. I hate the bye.
With the Giants loss today, the bears game becomes much more bigger (for #2 seed) and could be even bigger if atlanta loses tonight.

Rams game = Trap game

Harbaugh better not let this team lose its focus like it did against giants game
Originally posted by ads_2006:
With the Giants loss today, the bears game becomes much more bigger (for #2 seed) and could be even bigger if atlanta loses tonight.

Rams game = Trap game

Harbaugh better not let this team lose its focus like it did against giants game

This. That Monday Night game will be HUGE!
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:

Rams game = Trap game

Yes indeed, a win vs. the Bears would give us tie-breakers vs. the Pack, and the Bears. We will need to have a better record than the Giants, period. Hopefully ATL loses to the Cowboys ( I hate rooting for the cowboys, but it really would help our positioning )
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Rams game = Trap game

Yes indeed, a win vs. the Bears would give us tie-breakers vs. the Pack, and the Bears. We will need to have a better record than the Giants, period. Hopefully ATL loses to the Cowboys ( I hate rooting for the cowboys, but it really would help our positioning )

exactly my point guys

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Rams game = Trap game

exactly my point guys

If Romo can keep his interceptions below 20 tonight, they might have a chance.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, Bears game is looming as large.
Can't wait for the game sunday, seems like we haven't played in forever, watching the falcons vs the cowgirls now
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

f**k Yeah!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

NFC is stacked this year. Sucks! Giants, Bears, Falcons. All would be very difficult road games for us in the pleayoffs.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

NFC is stacked this year. Sucks! Giants, Bears, Falcons. All would be very difficult road games for us in the pleayoffs.

We'll just come out if it stronger.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

This

This
Funny thing is, the Rams have a bye too, so we can't even study the opponent on the off week.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

This

This

Share 49ersWebzone