There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
really not impressed with our coaching this season....roman can ead and our run defense has disappeared not so confident in this team anymore although i dont want to over react its games like this that make me have doubt

Too late

Lol


yeah we came out sluggish from the bye and we are better than what we played...but are you honestly ok with how inconsistent we have been?
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by strickac:
Colin out produced Alex and put up 17 points in 2.5 quarters. This has nothing to do with the offense.

Defense and ST lost this game

alex had 1 TD in 2 drives

Alex had 7 points in 1.5 Quarters. Colin put up 17 in 2.5 qtrs.

3.5 counting overtime broseph

Alright sure. Still the offense wasn't the weak link. Kaepernick isn't the reason we didn't win.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Tie game is counted as a half game, is basically my understanding. We can be half game up or half game down when compared to other teams' record. If compared to another team with a 6-2 record we are ahead of them. But compared to a 7-1 team we are obviously behind.

So if Seattle finished the season 12-4 and we finished 12-3-1, we win the division...?

yes, we win the division because of the loss column
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by strickac:
Colin out produced Alex and put up 17 points in 2.5 quarters. This has nothing to do with the offense.

Defense and ST lost this game

Say what you want about Kaep's performance today, the D we face next week is way better than the Ram's D.

I know. Don't think for a second Alex would pick them apart either. The Bears are good, but I'm not sold on them. The are just getting a ton of turnovers right now.
We could lose the game next week and still never have lost back to back games under Harbaugh. So... there's that....
Originally posted by strickac:
Alright sure. Still the offense wasn't the weak link. Kaepernick isn't the reason we didn't win.

He missed KW wide f**king open. if he throws that ball we win, period. He gets sacked and puts us out of field goal range. Kaepernick directly lost it for us.
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Tie game is counted as a half game, is basically my understanding. We can be half game up or half game down when compared to other teams' record. If compared to another team with a 6-2 record we are ahead of them. But compared to a 7-1 team we are obviously behind.

So if Seattle finished the season 12-4 and we finished 12-3-1, we win the division...?

yes, we win the division because of the loss column

Thanks
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by strickac:
Alright sure. Still the offense wasn't the weak link. Kaepernick isn't the reason we didn't win.

He missed KW wide f**king open. if he throws that ball we win, period. He gets sacked and puts us out of field goal range. Kaepernick directly lost it for us.

... yeah and if Akers makes the field goal we win. If the defense shuts them out we win. If Ginn runs back two kickoffs for touchdowns we win.. Shoulda coulda woulda... no way you can pin it on Keap of all people.
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
yes, we win the division because of the loss column

No. we win because we have 12.5 wins, not because we have less losses.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by strickac:
Alright sure. Still the offense wasn't the weak link. Kaepernick isn't the reason we didn't win.

He missed KW wide f**king open. if he throws that ball we win, period. He gets sacked and puts us out of field goal range. Kaepernick directly lost it for us.

On the play he was scrambling to avoid pressure? Alex misses open guys weekly. Even if Kaepernick hit him for a TD it wouldn't mattered. There's was holding on the play, hence the immediate pressure. That play was irrelevant.
Originally posted by BayArea:
... yeah and if Akers makes the field goal we win. If the defense shuts them out we win. If Ginn runs back two kickoffs for touchdowns we win.. Shoulda coulda woulda... no way you can pin it on Keap of all people.

When my 15 year old brother could have made that pass, yeah i think we blame it on him.
Originally posted by strickac:
On the play he was scrambling to avoid pressure? Alex misses open guys weekly. Even if Kaepernick hit him for a TD it wouldn't mattered. There's was holding on the play, hence the immediate pressure. That play was irrelevant.

If he throws that ball it wouldve been before the holding ever occured. KW was wide open before kaep even attempted to scramble.
Originally posted by DarkKnight1680:
For everything else that happened, they had a 41 yarder to win it. No excuse for not winning it at that point.

Alex looked good before leaving. Kaep is definitely not ready but the playcalling did him no favours - way too many passes called when he first came in, even though the run was working and he looked lost early. Don't know why they picked that point to abandon the run, could have even gone to the option runs they used earlier in the year.

I thought Kaep looked great after he settled in the second half. Niners O got him out of a huge mess but I was pretty impressed for someone who barely gets any reps. He missed on a lot of throws but I'm kind of used to that by now.
Oh stop it. Kap didnt lose the game. He played pretty good and Smith was 7-8 with a TD before the injury. Play calling and D lost it.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by strickac:
On the play he was scrambling to avoid pressure? Alex misses open guys weekly. Even if Kaepernick hit him for a TD it wouldn't mattered. There's was holding on the play, hence the immediate pressure. That play was irrelevant.

If he throws that ball it wouldve been before the holding ever occured. KW was wide open before kaep even attempted to scramble.

Oh OK. Hopefully we use that magic against the Bears next week too.