There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Originally posted by kray28:
It would have been loss if he didn't tie it up in the first place. Blame the D, and more playing not to lose late in the game. I don't know why we didn't just do some designed roll outs for Kap

My mom could've tied up the game from that distance (not really, but still).
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k David Akers

It would have been loss if he didn't tie it up in the first place. Blame the D, and more playing not to lose late in the game. I don't know why we didn't just do some designed roll outs for Kap

No, f**k Akers. Yes, we could have played better and won the game in regulation, but Akers only job is to make FG's. That is his only, single responsibility and he missed a chip shot.
terrible play calling. I'm starting to really question Roman.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Refs cost us that game. Stop the clock when they should have, we have plenty of time to win late in the 4th. Hope it doesn't haunt us late in the season/playoffs.

Akers doesn't have it anymore. There's a reason why the Eagles let him go. Time to spend a late rounder on a kicker.

Wish we would have run the QB 'Kaep'er when we had it at the 50. Get us the yards to give Akers another shot.

Horrible start to the game. Players have all off-season to go where they want. Stay in Santa Clara during the bye and WORK (I know some did)

The pitch....just run it up the gut....yeah they know it's coming but with our line and Franky running...
no the refs did not cost us, stop with the excuses,, we got out played, out coached and our defense was s**t,, did the refs make us get faked on a punt twice,,,, you do not even see that happen twice in a f**king high school game with two winless teams and joe joe the monkey boy as the head coach
Originally posted by Marsh:
everytime we look at our record from this day forward we will be reminded of this piece of s**t game.

lol

So true lol

X-X-1
Akers missed and he knows he lost that game after a offensive drive. But I feel the play before the Akers miss, the run should have been just to middle the ball in between the hash marks to make the kick easier for Akers.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
f**k David Akers

No, f**k Akers. Yes, we could have played better and won the game in regulation, but Akers only job is to make FG's. That is his only, single responsibility and he missed a chip shot.

agreed.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
We really need to kill Chicago now
My friend texted me:

"I can't believe an OT game with Akers and Legatron as the kickers could possibly end in a tie...one of the most bizarre results in the history of the NFL"
Originally posted by SofaKing:
f**k David Akers

41 yards is hardly a chip shot.
Originally posted by Mann716:
terrible play calling. I'm starting to really question Roman.

Can't blame Roman....his starting QB got knocked out in the 1st quarter, so he had to change up the playcalling the rest of the game. Alex has the ability to find the open guy and make a good throw. Kaep is still trying to learn that.
we were lucky to even have this game be a tie....everyone in here talking about the refs costing us the game. That is laughable, we are lucky to walk away with a tie in all honesty
A game ending in a tie is like f**king your cousin.......it really doesn't count.
F**K!! Ties are like sex without ejaculation!! Frustrating!! That game was like bad sex tho...Just glad it's over with!! We were poor tonight, full stop. Maybe we would have buried them if Alex was out there but the secondary, and defense in general tonight... was brutal. I honestly don't know if i feel like we deserved to win that game.