LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Woohoo... Game day is here
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Meh....love football Sundays, but this game is gonna be a snore. Ima watch every snap and root for my team, but lets face facts (fingers crossed not to jinx). Easy win at home with minimal media coverage pre and post game. Im looking at this as a warmup to the showdown against Chicago on MNF.

Just hope we come out with no injuries and no question marks on the offensive/defensive side.

I agree, the Monday Niter is gonna be a huge game. But the Rivalry against the Lambs still lives with 49er and Lamb fans no matter how good or bad both teams are. Always love the Bragging Rights after games against most Die Hard Lamb fans.

I always felt that Rams fans are bit more decent than Zona or Seattle fans. They're actually realistic, and that may be an attribute to the success they had in the late 90s-early 00s. So this rivalry doesnt impress me so. The Zona/Seattle fans however live on cloud 9. Their teams could be 0-bumblef**k, and their fans still think their respective team is the benchmark of the league. I get a personal sense of satisfaction beating up on Zona / Hawks, not so much against STL. But like I said, I'll be watching on tv screaming my lungs out, as usual. Anything's better than a bye, although this week done seem like another one.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Meh....love football Sundays, but this game is gonna be a snore. Ima watch every snap and root for my team, but lets face facts (fingers crossed not to jinx). Easy win at home with minimal media coverage pre and post game. Im looking at this as a warmup to the showdown against Chicago on MNF.

Just hope we come out with no injuries and no question marks on the offensive/defensive side.

2 week bye?

Yep, pretty much. I look more at it as scrimmage before next week's game. Thats right, we're talking about PRACTICE (Allen Iverson style).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
No game is an automatic win, i do expect the 49ers to win though. 27-10 i think
Let's get it today. Pressure Bradford and watch Amendola in the slot.
  • Jiks

I agree, the Monday Niter is gonna be a huge game. But the Rivalry against the Lambs still lives with 49er and Lamb fans no matter how good or bad both teams are. Always love the Bragging Rights after games against most Die Hard Lamb fans.

I always felt that Rams fans are bit more decent than Zona or Seattle fans. They're actually realistic, and that may be an attribute to the success they had in the late 90s-early 00s. So this rivalry doesnt impress me so. The Zona/Seattle fans however live on cloud 9. Their teams could be 0-bumblef**k, and their fans still think their respective team is the benchmark of the league. I get a personal sense of satisfaction beating up on Zona / Hawks, not so much against STL. But like I said, I'll be watching on tv screaming my lungs out, as usual. Anything's better than a bye, although this week done seem like another one.

Not trying to be a kill joy but hopefully the team doesn't view it that way. I keep having flash backs of Minnesota and how that was an automatic win. Still have a much better feeling of this game, but I expect a closer type game. Hopefully I'm wrong and we but beat the hell out of them, but you never know.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Not trying to be a kill joy but hopefully the team doesn't view it that way. I keep having flash backs of Minnesota and how that was an automatic win. Still have a much better feeling of this game, but I expect a closer type game. Hopefully I'm wrong and we but beat the hell out of them, but you never know.

True...the Minnesota loss felt unreal. But I think Harbaugh will have his team prepared for the 2nd half. We have GOT to win these games, cause we have some real competition coming up (eg CHI, NO, NE).
So ready for gametime!
just no injuries today please God!

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Vernon doing a drive around with Fox coming up soon if anyones interested. Not sure what it is but said after the break.

he needs to stop jumping over stairs/ramps/pedestals, whatever.....gonna pull a muscle or sprain something...

whole segment was pretty.......metro and reinforces some VD 's

people from elsewhere probably thought SF look pretty suburban, when it fact it was in the south bay (lloks like VD has an art studio on santana row)
I want to see Jenkins or L James in this game, c'mon put me in coach!

inactive list? Has it been announced yet?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone