There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Something I didn't know, our 9ers have the #13 ranked offense with a #2 ranked defense!!! That is frickin awesome!!!

Not #1 in defense, not impressed
can't wait to be 7-2
playing the rams after the bye is like having an extra week off till they play the bears
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
playing the rams after the bye is like having an extra week off till they play the bears

pretty much. Ive been looking at the Bears after the Seacocks game. lol.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ace49ers:

9ers should beat the Rams but they can't overlook them because the Bears are up next. They gotta take care of business one week at a time.......
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by ace49ers:

9ers should beat the Rams but they can't overlook them because the Bears are up next. They gotta take care of business one week at a time.......

I hope the game on 11/19/12 will be between two 7-2 teams
[ Edited by 228niner on Nov 8, 2012 at 6:30 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Wow, a little surprised Fisher complimented the Niners offense during a Q&A conference call. Usually, teams comment about preparing to face our tough defense. I guess he's noticed that we have a top running attack and he knows if he over-commits himself to stopping the run, Smith will find single coverage downfield with Moss/Crabtree/etc. I'm looking for a beatdown similar to the AZ game, just hope they take Smith, Gore, etc outta there once the game is well in our favor (3+ score lead). Don't wanna risk any injuries for the bigger Monday night game vs. Chicago.
lets hope its a 3 score lead, I hope people do not whine and moan if it is closer than that,. this is a bigger game than the bears cuz its a divisional game. Yes on paper we should blow them out but we still have to play the game. i have never been into predicting scores cuz you just set yourself up for failure as we have seen in the vikings and giants game. I just want them to come out focused, make no mistakes, do what they do on offense ,even if it offends some people, get another win and then set your sights on the bears.. the bears game is not bigger than the rams game in my opinion

It should be, that's why I said 3+ lead. But won't complain if it's closer, especially if they give up a score in garbage time. I agree, don't overlook the Rams, get the win (division opponents always important) and rest up for the Bears game.
the thought of a loss hasn't really even crossed my mind. So naturally, that mean's we're gonna lose. Sorry guys.

42-3, Rams.
This is the Rams' SuperBowl..seriously. We need to make them want to quit early....don't let them hang around.

also the next time we play them will also be their "SuperBowl" especially if we whoop them this Sunday.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sam the Ram has been real bad lately.
can you take backpacks into candlestick? I wanna take my camera gear bag into the game with me, don't wanna leave it in the rental car. It contains my camera,extra lens, flash and laptop. Would there be any issue with me bringing it into the stadium?? thx.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
can you take backpacks into candlestick? I wanna take my camera gear bag into the game with me, don't wanna leave it in the rental car. It contains my camera,extra lens, flash and laptop. Would there be any issue with me bringing it into the stadium?? thx.

you need one of these bro
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams are the same guy. I expect physical play, trash talk, cheap shots.

"We're going to find out if that fake ass primmadonna (Crabtree) is going to want to come across the middle if he's thinking about his ACL."

"Affect the head!"

"Hit #11 here! (Points to chin)"
This is a big game for them. At 3-5 another loss would pretty much be the season for them. I would expect them to fight and scratch through this game.