LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by marshniners24:
LUL

This FWIW LOL
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers
Rams HC Jeff Fisher and LB James Laurinaitis spoke highly of the complex #49ers offense: http://bit.ly/Uxk0Eo

Last team that "spoke highly" of our offense = Rex Ryan and the Jets.

Need i say more?
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Nov 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers
Rams HC Jeff Fisher and LB James Laurinaitis spoke highly of the complex #49ers offense: http://bit.ly/Uxk0Eo

Last team that "spoke highly" of our offense = Rex Ryan and the Jets.

Need i say more?

It might be even to complex to our players
Danny Amendola (clavicle) was limited in practice on Wednesday. Amendola has been putting in limited practices over the past two weeks, but he is fully expected to play in Week 10 against the 49ers. Sam Bradford's most reliable target has been out since Week 5. Amendola is expected to start and dominate targets opposite rookie Chris Givens, so Brandon Gibson can be safely dropped in all formats.

Frank Gore (hand) practiced in full on Wednesday. The hand issue is new for Gore, but he should be all systems go for Week 10 against the Rams. Coming off the Week 9 bye, the 49ers have played just one game in the past 20 days, so Gore should have some extremely fresh legs. St. Louis is also coming off their bye, but they were shredded by Stevan Ridley in Week 8.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football/
I don't see how Amendola can be fully healthy in just 3-4 weeks with a broken clavicle. He might be on the field for them but most likely limited. You still have to respect the quickness and speed as a defense. More clearing out for some underneath stuff. Might be a few catches on Rogers but just make sure to make the tackle.
WTF happened to Gore's hand
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

This. I hope it won't be an issue protecting the ball.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

time to put in jacobs
Originally posted by susweel:
man finally we have a game on sunday.

Can't wait!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

time to put in jacobs

or James and Big Dix

Ginn will break one in this game. He was so close in the last one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Something I didn't know, our 9ers have the #13 ranked offense with a #2 ranked defense!!! That is frickin awesome!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Another stat I didn't know, Alex Smith has the same passing TD's as Schaub and Rivers!!

(Yes, I been away from the Webzone a long time)
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Something I didn't know, our 9ers have the #13 ranked offense with a #2 ranked defense!!! That is frickin awesome!!!

if the offense could just crack the top 10 id be in heaven
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

if the offense could just crack the top 10 id be in heaven

I think we can and on our way. We took a couple of steps back in the Giants and Seattle game. Now we are on track for the better in the passing game. Our run game have been the mainstay since the beginning of the year. And even that has been better too.
Share 49ersWebzone