There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Pretty Clever! Good Find!
at that Panthers one. I wonder if some get it.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Pretty Clever! Good Find!
at that Panthers one. I wonder if some get it.

wait... is that Cam's sweater?!
This is the first phase of the second half push toward a first round bye in the playoffs.

Can't come out flat (as others have stated) and to that point, I'm really glad this and the Bears game are at the 'Stick.

Niners- 23
Rams-10

Ideally you want to win both of these games at home before heading out on the road against NO and St. Lou.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This is the first phase of the second half push toward a first round bye in the playoffs.

Can't come out flat (as others have stated) and to that point, I'm really glad this and the Bears game are at the 'Stick.

Niners- 23
Rams-10

Ideally you want to win both of these games at home before heading out on the road against NO and St. Lou.

Honestly, if we only score 23, I would be disappointed. This should be a stat-packing game
I see Vernon Davis finally having a great game, Rams D has no answer/players to match-up with against physical tight ends.
who isnt chalking this up as a W? i mean we have all factors going for us, coming off a bye, were at home, playing the lambs... W
i hope we actually have a Vernon Davis sighting this week
man finally we have a game on sunday.
Fisher would not say whether receiver Danny Amendola, who has missed the last three games with a collar-bone injury, would play Sunday. Amendola will return to practice this week. Despite not being in the lineup for three games, he is still St. Louis' leading receiver and his absence has coincided with a three-game losing streak.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/fisher-ive-never-faced-an-offense-that-was-so-well-coached.html#storylink=cpy
Will be at this game, cant wait.
Went to the Rams game last year when we clinched, and it was really an amazing feeling being there, despite the fact it was vs the Rams

Gonna go on a limb and say we shut em out

24-0 9ers

7-2
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This is the first phase of the second half push toward a first round bye in the playoffs.

Can't come out flat (as others have stated) and to that point, I'm really glad this and the Bears game are at the 'Stick.

Niners- 23
Rams-10

Ideally you want to win both of these games at home before heading out on the road against NO and St. Lou.

Honestly, if we only score 23, I would be disappointed. This should be a stat-packing game

Because St. Louis D is no slouch. They rank 13th overall (17 against pass, 13 against run). That's pretty good.

Chris Long is someone who has to be accounted for and Cortland Finnegan as much as he is a douchebag is decent.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Fisher would not say whether receiver Danny Amendola, who has missed the last three games with a collar-bone injury, would play Sunday. Amendola will return to practice this week. Despite not being in the lineup for three games, he is still St. Louis' leading receiver and his absence has coincided with a three-game losing streak.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/fisher-ive-never-faced-an-offense-that-was-so-well-coached.html#storylink=cpy

Doubt he plays, Rams have more or less conceded their season (as is), and won't be looking to further cripple Bradford's tandem-mate of the future.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Fisher would not say whether receiver Danny Amendola, who has missed the last three games with a collar-bone injury, would play Sunday. Amendola will return to practice this week. Despite not being in the lineup for three games, he is still St. Louis' leading receiver and his absence has coincided with a three-game losing streak.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/fisher-ive-never-faced-an-offense-that-was-so-well-coached.html#storylink=cpy

Doubt he plays, Rams have more or less conceded their season (as is), and won't be looking to further cripple Bradford's tandem-mate of the future.

Sounds okay to me. Though I do think we win, Amendola poses a threat that I'd rather us not even have to worry about.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Smash the Lams!

Not sure if marshniners or....
LUL