There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which retired 49ers player do you wish was in his prime and playing on the team today?

Originally posted by smithc28:
Takeo Spikes.....................................................................

I'll get me coat

Where would he play?
If I can't choose any of those; John Taylor, Brent Jones or Tom Rathman.
Brent Jones on O
Bryant Young on D
This team would be SICK.
Jerry
  • Elric
  • Veteran
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Jerry

and I though everyone over looked the obious

Jerry Rice

You have to take Joe M over Jerry just because of position.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Bryant Young

This
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i like alex but come one, joe montana.. now cedrick hardman would fix our pass rush issues
Fred Dean or Charles Haley on D.
People really struggle to play by the OP's rules...

Ok , besides the obvious , Jerry, Joe , Steve , Ronnie , Dwight , Roger ....which player would you throw on our current team , anybody , he could have played in the 50's , 60's , a former 49ers player in his prime that would make a BIG impact and make us even better NOW
Merton Hanks, I miss the funky chicken. Ted Washington playing NT on base downs. Lee Woodall subbing in as an OLB on obvious passing downs. Junior Bryant and Bryant Young as starting DE's or subbing as depth.
Joe Montana
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
People really struggle to play by the OP's rules...

Quote:
Ok , besides the obvious , Jerry, Joe , Steve , Ronnie , Dwight , Roger ....which player would you throw on our current team , anybody , he could have played in the 50's , 60's , a former 49ers player in his prime that would make a BIG impact and make us even better NOW

Yep

Good job people