LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Jeez. I don't want our team going to the wasteland that's GB this time of year.

Our team is more physical. Plus Rodgers is more of a dome or good weather performer.
Seahawks. Hottest team on the planet right now unfortunately. They are playing well on the road as of late. Russell Wilson playing out of his mind. BUT I hope that cock Richard Sherman watches from his couch.

Anyone that doesn't view Seattle as a huge threat to any team in the playoffs is being ignorant considering their play down the stretch.
GB no doubt. If we have to go to Lambeau with a young Kaepernick playing his first postseason game on a cold frosty day, wont bode well for us.

Seattle is only scary IN Seattle. They remind me a lot of us last year, except Alex was more developed as a QB than Wilson, so we could ride the momentum on his shoulders against the Saints.
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
New question, ASSUMING Green Bay wins (and we don't get a bye) would you rather

A) Win vs the Cards and play Chicago and then play Green Bay?

B) Lose vs the Cards and play the NFC East Division Champ followed by Atlanta?

C) Who gives a f**k we can beat anyone?

I wish we could get option B without losing to the Cards.

but if there was just an option....yeah option B.

Although Chicago might be the easier game, I'd rather play the NFC East Champ at home...Then travel to the cozy Dome in Atlanta. If we are going to lose, I want it to be because of skill on the field. I'm tired of these weather type games.. I hated them during the 9ers 90's through early 2000's playoff years at Candlestick and Lambo...and I hated the Giants game last year. I just feel we are not made for weather games...or at least we would play better in nice elements. Which is one reason, although I'd like the 9ers to stay here in SF, I'm looking forward to those Sunny games in Santa Clara.

I'd rather play the Falcons in a dome, than the Packers in Lambo in January. I think Kaep's mobility would be an added benefit in those situations.

not that I'm afraid of Rodgers...but Aaron in a weather game in Lambo? against the team that passed up on him for a the playoff game? After we benched his BFF Alex? Yeah it is expected he'd already be motivated 100% for a playoff game as it is, but with those added reasons....he might go on his old robot mode.

I know we might face them eventually in Lambo, but I'd rather another team get a crack at them first...one that is used to that type of weather.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 25, 2012 at 5:19 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
GB no doubt. If we have to go to Lambeau with a young Kaepernick playing his first postseason game on a cold frosty day, wont bode well for us.

Seattle is only scary IN Seattle. They remind me a lot of us last year, except Alex was more developed as a QB than Wilson, so we could ride the momentum on his shoulders against the Saints.

Kaepernick played in some cold weather at Reno but I agree on the inexperience factor. Doesn't bode well. Green Bay is getting healthy. Could be tough but Seattle is also on a roll and healthy.
Share 49ersWebzone