LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
The F*cking Giants

our offense can come into the game red hot, but once the ball is snapped , our offense cant find it's identity and our defense is suddenly vulnerable ??? WTF??

I want to beat the F*cking G-Men BADLY !!!!!

This. Hate the Giants more than any of those other teams and want to beat them more than any team in the league. Flew all the way out to SF to watch that stinkfest 2 weeks ago.
If u know about football you'd say the gaints! I beleieve we dnt wanna see them in the playoffs! They bring the heat and make smith look like his old self
Nothing to fear but fear itself
Anybody with a good QB and passing game. They are better than us for sure.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
i shall fear no team as i walk through the valley of death

you know i saw the original war of the worlds the other night, the priest was saying this as he was walking out to the martians, they killed him

was that War of the worlds or Mars Attacks?
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Personally I don't fear any team out there that the 9ers could and hopefully will face in the playoffs..
The niners can beat ANY team out there.,,and they can lose as well..but to walk around and think about who can challenge us the hardest and strike fear that we might lose to them..Ahhh hell no This is The Red and Gold territory we fear no team at any time never have never will.. win lose or head into overtime fear is not a option...
I don't hate Eli....but I do hate their cocky arse DLine and Bradshaw emo ass. And that fake bully ass hole Brandon Jaco...oh wait.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No sensei!

Nice...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

you know i saw the original war of the worlds the other night, the priest was saying this as he was walking out to the martians, they killed him

the 1952 war of the worlds one,,the stupid priest thought they could reason with the martians so he went out there. I think he got to the part where he anointed his head with oil and they blew him up
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
As of right now. Giants....

the 1952 war of the worlds one,,the stupid priest thought they could reason with the martians so he went out there. I think he got to the part where he anointed his head with oil and they blew him up
yeah, I was probably thinking of the Army General in Mars Attacks..he walks over to them and gives his hand and they vaporize him

as far as the OG War of the Worlds film...I used to love drawing those ships as a kid.... they were easy to draw.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

yeah, I was probably thinking of the Army General in Mars Attacks..he walks over to them and gives his hand and they vaporize him

as far as the OG War of the Worlds film...I used to love drawing those ships as a kid.... they were easy to draw.

wow, that is some good stuff afrikan! the special effects stand up well today. i think you can see the wires holding up the martian ships but no one seems to care! the woman in the movie sylvia grated my nerves a bit with her screaming great old school flick
The giants they own us
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Our playcalling

This
Share 49ersWebzone