LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which team do you fear the most in the playoffs?

NY Giants has our number and that Eli Manning is one heck of a QB. Those chucks he throws up, his receivers gets them....ALWAYS!
Originally posted by JoeCos:
NY Giants has our number and that Eli Manning is one heck of a QB. Those chucks he throws up, his receivers gets them....ALWAYS!

You are right NYG is our new GB of the late 90's
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No sensei!

Yes sensai!!!!! Lawrence........front and center!
The niner(s) team that showed up against the vikes & the giants. Bad team play & stupid game plan.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
atlanta in the dome. i do not believe that :giants have our number stuff". they have beat us the last two times but those games mean nothing if we play them again. i will wait to see when the playoffs are determined to see what team would give us the most problems. again alot of it is up to us, If we show up with the same lack of energy we had with the vikes and giants and then compound the problem with poor play from all aspects of the game, we will lose to whoever we play.I really hope we can take care of what we do, the vikings stumble so we can have another shot at them out in S.F
Absolutely HATE the Giants.

They match up against us better than any team.

Last game they beat us in every phase of the game: Offense, Defense, ST and Coaching.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i shall fear no team as i walk through the valley of death
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

you know i saw the original war of the worlds the other night, the priest was saying this as he was walking out to the martians, they killed him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Absolutely HATE the Giants.

They match up against us better than any team.

Last game they beat us in every phase of the game: Offense, Defense, ST and Coaching.
the fourth one is the one that should upset us most of all
Originally posted by cciowa:

you know i saw the original war of the worlds the other night, the priest was saying this as he was walking out to the martians, they killed him

he had no fear

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:

he had no fear

Die like a man rather than live like a coward.
It's weird NOBODY has picked the Vikes yet even though they beat us. We haven't played the Bears or Falcons in a while so hard to say. So you have to go with Giants. Redskins could be a problem.

I am not sure how the Eagles appeared on this list. Is it a typo? Maybe you meant the Seahawks or Saints.
Vikings, they know how to beat us
Packers Packers Packers
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No sensei!

Yes sensai!!!!! Lawrence........front and center!
Share 49ersWebzone