LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Skins VS Giants If we play the Giants again.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Quote:
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
I know it may be crazy talk... but I feel like we may have lost that game as part of a bigger plan. Its all part of jh big plan .....this is chest not checkes son...lol

I don't think we "planned" to lose but I agree in that I think they rolled out a suboptimal gameplan as part of a larger scheme...the ends of which are suitably unpredictable as that is Harbs' trademark. I think the coaching staff said "we'll take our shot at winning with this plan, but we aren't counting on winning with it."

Look....

I know we are fishing here, but it's not too crazy either.

Looking at it practically, the team that is more invested in winning a game (esp. through game planning) will put themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to a rematch. The Giants benefited a TON from losing to Green Bay and us during the regular season (and I think New England might have a bit as well in SB).

We've seen everything the Giants have to show us defensively, and I anticipate we will be able to use mostly this film in a rematch. All they have on our O is pretty much those two drives before the INT as we went into shutdown mode afterwards .
Thx guys I realy thought I was going to get reemed for this way of thinking cuz when I think it to myself it seems far fetched but It makes sence and it sure makes me feel better..lol..
Originally posted by Joecool:
We will definitely beat the NYG again. We went with nearly the exact same game plan as last years regular season matchup. Gonna come at em and surprise them if we meet again.

Like this confidence from JC, knowing full well the Smithsonian will be piloting the ship in that rematch.

I just cannot see how we do not come up with a great counterattack to them at this point. Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me. Well, we're out of that right now!

I think perhaps the pinnacle joy of the Walsh era was knowing full well our Mad Scientist would come up with incredible ways to win. Here's hoping JH & crew do the same.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
We will definitely beat the NYG again. We went with nearly the exact same game plan as last years regular season matchup. Gonna come at em and surprise them if we meet again.

Like this confidence from JC, knowing full well the Smithsonian will be piloting the ship in that rematch.

I just cannot see how we do not come up with a great counterattack to them at this point. Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me. Well, we're out of that right now!

I think perhaps the pinnacle joy of the Walsh era was knowing full well our Mad Scientist would come up with incredible ways to win. Here's hoping JH & crew do the same.

We probably could beat the Giants again..but

What if we play the Skins
Share 49ersWebzone