1. The Niners are 5-2 in sole possession of first place in the NFC West
2. The Niners have the best head coach since Seiffert.
3. The Niners have 3 qb's on the roster that are better than any 3 in the last 10 years.
4. Did I mention the niners are in first place in the NFC West.
5/ The Niners are building a new stadium.
6. Several 49ers who where cut or on our PS are now on active rosters (shows the front office is doing a good job).
7. Did I mention the niners are in first place.
8. The Niners have the MOST draft picks of any team in the NFL for 2013.
9. The 2013 free agent class has no names that are foundations or pillars of the franc hises (testament to FO for locking up talent).
10. The 49ers are now entertaining to watch (compared to 5 years ago).
11. Did I mention the 49ers are in first place in the NFC West.
12. 2012 Draft picks are having the luxury of having a red shirt year to prepare for the NFL. This is a sign of strength when no draft picks have to play.
I also am struggling to be positive, as the past 10 years has been difficult as a fan. The organization has turned a new page and we as fans need to try to be positive. After all, the team is 5 and 2. If you asked anyone who looked at the first 7 games if they would be happy at 5-2 at this mark, and they all would say heck yes.