There are 175 users in the forums

The Lets Be Positive Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Better to get these wrinkles out of the way now and get hot for the playoffs. Long season and "stats are for losers".
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Alex had a VERY good game....He was fantastic for us all night.....And thought he played extremely well.

C'Mon Afrikan even being sarcastic i know deep inside it hurts u Writing something like that.............i know it would kill me inside

Alex had a VERY good game....He was fantastic for us all night.....And thought he played extremely well.

Two words for you. Josh Johnson
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

C'Mon Afrikan even being sarcastic i know deep inside it hurts u Writing something like that.............i know it would kill me inside

Alex and the Smithers win again... What's the score 3,456,987 to 0 now? They need to change their head hater. Kaplan just isn't getting it done anymore. He's off his game, can't get anything right, and is only a hater manager Statistically the head hater Kaplan, is 0-99 on everything. I would prefer Grant Cohn or Jamie Dukes in there. Even thought they have shown nothing at all, they are the future.
is this real life ?
Positive you say?

If the football field was 10 yards long, our QB would be all world!

How's that for positive....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Positive you say?

If the football field was 10 yards long, our QB would be all world!

scale those stats to size though
I feel like we're still the best team in football! NINERS BABY!!
  • Jiks
Positive you say?

If the football field was 10 yards long, Akers would be all world!

fixed
alex is now back as the checkdown king!

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Positive you say?

If the football field was 10 yards long, Akers would be all world!

fixed
I'm being positive. At the start of the season and seeing how tough our schedule looked, I thought that to be sure of winning the division we need to go:

4-2 intra division (1-0 currently. Doable)
3-1 AFC East (2-0, Miami at home, NE away. Doable)
3-1 NFC North (2-1, Chicago at home. Doable)
1-1 same placed NFC teams (0-1, Saints away. That's tough, but doable)

for a total of 11-5. Obviously anything better than that is great, to possibly get us a bye and all that, but getting in the tournament and hosting the first game is the most important thing.

So, we are on pace for that. A win on MNF will really put us in great shape at the halfway point.
LOL usually these threads are made after a loss!!! Oh the zone, I can't quit you!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

didn't really hurt me all too bad...all I did was copy and paste what Harbaugh told me.
Our running game is a freaking MONSTER.
Share 49ersWebzone