There are 529 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What was the chant yesterday in the game???

Hello Faithfull, I was watching the game yesterday in nfl network and I didnt understand the chant the crowd was chanting, anyone in the game that can explain?
Originally posted by Albert49ers:
Hello Faithfull, I was watching the game yesterday in nfl network and I didnt understand the chant the crowd was chanting, anyone in the game that can explain?

BOO ?

some people were trying to chant Kaep, but it didn't catch on...that name doesnt roll off the tongue well.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
BOO ?

some people were trying to chant Kaep, but it didn't catch on...that name doesnt roll off the tongue well.

Lol, my buddy started booing alex and the lady sitting next to him got all kinds of pissed and told him "dont you EVER EVER boo your team EVER!"
Originally posted by Tman:
Lol, my buddy started booing alex and the lady sitting next to him got all kinds of pissed and told him "dont you EVER EVER boo your team EVER!"
Just feel fortunate that this is NOT New York where the BOO birds come out in droves!
Ahooo! Ahooo! Ahooo!
Originally posted by Albert49ers:

It's a chant from the film 300. Here, check it out.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ahooo! Ahooo! Ahooo!

are they really doing that first down thing?

Originally posted by Sinsation:
are they really doing that first down thing?

Yup . . . after every first down you hear the Spartan chant . . . and after every Willis tackle you hear the Duracell copper-top tone
The spartan chant was weak during the first half and for the most part of the 3rd. But as soon as we started a few good drives and the lead it was on and crackin. AHOOO AHOOO AHOOO!!!
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
BOO ?

I agree with that lady. Everyone is different but I personally as a man don't want anyone around me nor on my team that won't hold me down when times are hard but want to come around when times are good. If you are like that, get gone and stay gone. I can't stand it when fans boo active 49er players. I go to the games to CHEER my team on as my mindset, I figure I can just stay home if I have to BOO. It is called home field advantage and we need fans to understand that because they can either hurt or aid their team
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I agree with that lady. Everyone is different but I personally as a man don't want anyone around me nor on my team that won't hold me down when times are hard but want to come around when times are good. If you are like that, get gone and stay gone. I can't stand it when fans boo active 49er players. I go to the games to CHEER my team on as my mindset, I figure I can just stay home if I have to BOO. It is called home field advantage and we need fans to understand that because they can either hurt or aid their team

yea I agree with you as well, he was mostly booing in jest but this lady went off on him it was funny
awwww how cute the OP watched his 1st niner game of the season last night