There are 140 users in the forums

quarterback controversy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Was listening to KNBR on my lunch and they were finally talking niner football for a change. Kevin Lynch was on and saying how Alex has regressed each time he has had the same OC two years in a row. The last time was Jimmy Raye when everybody thought he would break out but ended up having an awful start to the season and Raye ended up getting fired. Basically was saying how he cant take that next step to being a good QB when the coaches end up putting the game plan around him. They said that we would probably have to dial the offense back like it was last year.

kaeps thrown two passes in the nfl. f**k that
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Was listening to KNBR on my lunch and they were finally talking niner football for a change. Kevin Lynch was on and saying how Alex has regressed each time he has had the same OC two years in a row. The last time was Jimmy Raye when everybody thought he would break out but ended up having an awful start to the season and Raye ended up getting fired. Basically was saying how he cant take that next step to being a good QB when the coaches end up putting the game plan around him. They said that we would probably have to dial the offense back like it was last year.

5-2

They can do whatever they need to do with this "limited QB."

Until there is a better option on the roster, I'll settle for the ugly yet mostly won games.

Tebow won a playoff game. Denver was dumb to let him go. You just ignored a fact with a reply of 5-2.

Did they let Tebow go before or after they got Manning?
Originally posted by Jakemall:

5-2

Until there is a better option on the roster, I'll settle for the ugly yet mostly won games.

Tebow won a playoff game. Denver was dumb to let him go. You just ignored a fact with a reply of 5-2.

After. So what? Manning is old and won't last long whereas Tebow is young and could be a successor. Tebow is also doing wonderful on the Jets. Still missed the point of my response to his 5-2 response after someone brought up an interesting stat.
[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]

5-2

After. So what? Manning is old and won't last long whereas Tebow is young and could be a successor. Tebow is also doing wonderful on the Jets. Still missed the point of my response to his 5-2 response after someone brought up an interesting stat.

is this serious?
Originally posted by jreff22:
is this serious?

No. Which brings me to the point of the response of Alex's record when someone posted an interesting factual stat.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
How is this thread on page 20?
Originally posted by jreff22:
is this serious?

you obviously havent seen him block on special teams.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

5-2

link to proof of this "wonderful" QBing by Tebow on the Jets

Don't even know or care what u are talking about. My response was only about that bolded comment about how "we would probably have to dial back the offense like last year." ... and to that, I say fine.. whatever keeps us winning games. The rest of your Tebow/Denver talk interests me not at all.

Originally posted by sfout:

Some people want to write about smoke where there is no fire.

Alex had a second straight average game. People are calling for his head. The memory of that performance against Buffalo has been erased from the minds of every detractor.

Alex smith thats how
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Alex smith thats how

that b*****d.

Alex smith thats how

Kaepernick will be your starting QB next year. Until then, enjoy Alex' last season. Unless he decides to renegotiate and give up that $11 million bonus he's slated to receive.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Alex smith thats how

Kaepernick will be your starting QB next year. Until then, enjoy Alex' last season. Unless he decides to renegotiate and give up that $11 million bonus he's slated to receive.

unless we win the Super Bowl this year
Share 49ersWebzone