There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Boone : Seahawks Defense gave up a little bit

Niners didn't quit against the giants. They just played it as a pre-season game. Just my take. I felt They were managing the schedule to be in better condition for a more important game. But maybe not. The body language was telling thou between both teams. I feel that it had to do with the kind of games they played a few days before.
There's a difference between wearing a team down and quitting. If Seattle quit they wouldn't have gotten that final 3 and out.
I agree that they shouldn't say inflammatory stuff like that after the game, but what bothers me more is Dashon yapping during the game, and getting set back 15 yards. that was one FG.
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Niners didn't quit against the giants. They just played it as a pre-season game. Just my take. I felt They were managing the schedule to be in better condition for a more important game. But maybe not. The body language was telling thou between both teams. I feel that it had to do with the kind of games they played a few days before.

Sounds like wishfull thinking.

I agree the Niners D quit in the 4th qtr against the Giants. We all saw enough of it against the Jets and Bills, that we ought to recognize it when we see it
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Our team gave up against the Giants

this
nice material to give them for the next important game we play AT THEIR HOUSE!

its what ever...seems like this year, players are saying stupid stuff...showing bad body language on the sidelines....bla bla....I don't know what to make out of this team anymore.