LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Seahawks fan here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YungAce:
Lynch is the only one who fires up our D. No other RBs come that hard and we're not used to offensive players playing up to our physicality. Love the dude

Very underrated player and dang Buffalo traded him for like a 4th. Although our run d isn't as good as last year very few RBs do well against us. One of them is Lynch and the other is Bradshaw. Can anyone think of any others? McCoy is another sneaky quick shifty one... not so much the running but catching out of the backfield that we struggle with. Lynch might be one of the few if not only rb that pounds the ball that we have trouble with. It's always the quick shifty guys that give us trouble, I usually welcome on pounders.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Shaz:
Great game, was a defensive struggle and hard fought game, The Niners executed better and made the plays when it counted, congrats. Here's to a hard fought and great game in December in Seattle

No excuses, you were the better team today.

Just Give up on the hawks and Join the Dark SIDE OF THE NINERS
hope the refs are better in that december game my friend cuz the seahawks got away with a ton of PI penalties and a huge facemask on alex smith. but seattle played tough.
f**k the seahawks
We broke their will tonight..
Good game, man. Seattle is tough. This division is no joke.
Originally posted by sfout:
Good luck to the hawks dude. It was an epic struggle tonight.

How was it epic?
Wilson wasn't the reason why we lost tonight. Our receivers couldn't hold onto the damn ball and Frank Gore ate our defense up

Wilson threw some good balls to them that hit them in the hands and they just dropped them.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Are you related to Shaj ?

I have no idea who that is so...... No.

He's a famous regular poster on 49ersWebzone.

Shaz...Boner?

Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Good game, man. Seattle is tough. This division is no joke.

This division is the best and toughest in the NFL.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's a famous regular poster on 49ersWebzone.

Just so he knows, Shaj is a wealthy middle aged Persian man who defeated genetic baldness with the power of the Almighty dollar, landed a wife half his age, exposed himself to his poolguy, and loves Olive Garden.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
back off guys, that's my son.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I will say this: our division is no pushover anymore and I believe both the Niners and Seahawks make the playoffs. I'm excited for the future

Your team just has to start winning in division first. But yes I can easily see the Seahawks at 10 wins. It is like you guys are a mirror image of us last year.

Except for all the losing and cheating and stuff....
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM ]
Was definitely a struggle. We won the most important game of the season so far. Hopefully Arizona and St Louis lose on sunday. Seattle will be a thorn in our sides for a long time so hopefully coaches and front office realize that and keep our team stocked up.
Im no Seahawks fan, but if we're not winning the division, Id prefer them over Rams and Cardinals. I love the city of Seattle and I think their fans are better than Rams and Cardinals fans.

Ive seen over half of all the teams and Rams fans might have been the worst.
Share 49ersWebzone