LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Seahawks fan here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore told CSNBayArea.com that he sustained bruised ribs. X-rays taken after the game were negative, he said. He said he sustained the injury when he was hit in the back in the second quarter after catching a short pass.

"It was a good hit, a good play by Seattle," he said.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Chief:
Thanks dude, I hope the Seahawks suck and lose out. I hope they continue to suck for as long as they are in the same division.

Good game and a tough team you got up there though. But, I still hope they suck.

Classy....

This post made me lol.

While I love the sportsmanship of the OP, I have sworn to hate my enemy as well
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Oct 18, 2012 at 9:50 PM ]
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Are you related to Shaj ?

That's his brother from Seattle
Thank you for posting. I do think it was a hard fought defensive game, and our team just had the better half time adjustments. Sucks that defensive games make people gripe about their team's offense, but good game. Not looking forward to playing in Seattle
Man that Seattle team really scares me. Really good, and really young. They're only gonna get better. I'm really looking forward to the rivalry this year and in the years to come.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shaz:
Great game, was a defensive struggle and hard fought game, The Niners executed better and made the plays when it counted, congrats. Here's to a hard fought and great game in December in Seattle

No excuses, you were the better team today.

Could of went either way early on..You guys always play us hard..Today was no exception..nothing to hang your head down about thats for sure..In December be ready we'll be bringing it.. be cool
  • Shaz
Ya know, as much as we are rivals I do have a high respect for the fans and the team of the 49ers. I believe showing a good and sound mind and attitude about your opponent kills any stupidity and "Trollism" that shows it's ugly head with these types of games. Great win Niners, you were the better team today.

See you in Seattle in December, Go Hawks!
Originally posted by jreff22:
still not sure about Wilson....think Pete might toss him to the side like every other QB he has brought in

I disagree. Russell Wilson will be real good for a long time.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by birdman5:
Game kinda went the way I expected. Pretty rare for me. I thought the Hawk D would slow Gore a little more, but not much more, and Smith would pass a little better, but not much better. I didn't expect RW to have a very good day against your D. He made some plays but his recievers let him down some. Good game 49ers. Good luck on the rest of the year and see you in "D" ecember! Thanks for treating me with respect. There are good people everywhere.

you seem like a good dude. but i hope your seahawks perish in flames as what i expect you to hope about our niners.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by birdman5:
Game kinda went the way I expected. Pretty rare for me. I thought the Hawk D would slow Gore a little more, but not much more, and Smith would pass a little better, but not much better. I didn't expect RW to have a very good day against your D. He made some plays but his recievers let him down some. Good game 49ers. Good luck on the rest of the year and see you in "D" ecember! Thanks for treating me with respect. There are good people everywhere.

you seem like a good dude. but i hope your seahawks perish in flames as what i expect you to hope about our niners.

Not so much. I respect the 49ers franchise too much to want them to go down in flames and it's more fun to beat them when they're good. Plus, I like it better when the division doesn't suck.
Man, posting from this dang phone with quotes never works out for me.

As long as we got the coach killer at qb you guys got a great shot. I just hope our d and running game are enough to over come it! Good game
Lynch is the only one who fires up our D. No other RBs come that hard and we're not used to offensive players playing up to our physicality. Love the dude
Originally posted by YungAce:
Lynch is the only one who fires up our D. No other RBs come that hard and we're not used to offensive players playing up to our physicality. Love the dude

yeah i knew he was going to be a pain when seattle traded for him. imagine him, spiller, and jackson on the same team
[ Edited by gold49digger on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM ]
Great game!!
[ Edited by Jakebrake49ers on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Shaz:
I will say this: our division is no pushover anymore and I believe both the Niners and Seahawks make the playoffs. I'm excited for the future

Your team just has to start winning in division first. But yes I can easily see the Seahawks at 10 wins. It is like you guys are a mirror image of us last year.

Don't forget win on the road. The only road win the hawks have was against a garbage panthers team.

Carroll road record=not impressive.

Also....... One of their home wins should have been a loss and still is in my book. Fortunately for the hawks my book don't mean s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone