LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Seahawks fan here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shaz
Great game, was a defensive struggle and hard fought game, The Niners executed better and made the plays when it counted, congrats. Here's to a hard fought and great game in December in Seattle

No excuses, you were the better team today.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Good luck to the hawks dude. It was an epic struggle tonight.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM ]
still not sure about Wilson....think Pete might toss him to the side like every other QB he has brought in
Originally posted by Shaz:
Great game, was a defensive struggle and hard fought game, The Niners executed better and made the plays when it counted, congrats. Here's to a hard fought and great game in December in Seattle

I'm not looking forward to that game in Seattle. But it was a great defensive game tonight. I think you guys have something special in Wilson he will be a monster soon
  • Shaz
Wilson wasn't the reason why we lost tonight. Our receivers couldn't hold onto the damn ball and Frank Gore ate our defense up
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i agree. If your WR make those catches, you win the game.
Wilson wasn't the reason why we lost tonight. Our receivers couldn't hold onto the damn ball and Frank Gore ate our defense up

This. That second half could have been ugly for us if Edwards and Turbin? Make those grabs

its hard to keep pass catchers ready when you don't throw often.......its like a rhythm thing, we have the same problem....i feel your pain

Thanks for coming in peace. You guys are a very good team and the game could have gone the other way. If we don't play better we will struggle up in Seattle.
  • Shaz
I will say this: our division is no pushover anymore and I believe both the Niners and Seahawks make the playoffs. I'm excited for the future

Yep. Wilson did what he could. Good game.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Thanks dude, I hope the Seahawks suck and lose out. I hope they continue to suck for as long as they are in the same division.

Good game and a tough team you got up there though. But, I still hope they suck.
  • Shaz
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for coming in peace. You guys are a very good team and the game could have gone the other way. If we don't play better we will struggle up in Seattle.

No reason to show disrespect or come in here angry. Defense is the name of the game and you guys played better, can't get mad at that.

Face it, Harb has Carroll's number. He loves beating Carroll and shoving it in his face
I will say this: our division is no pushover anymore and I believe both the Niners and Seahawks make the playoffs. I'm excited for the future

Your team just has to start winning in division first. But yes I can easily see the Seahawks at 10 wins. It is like you guys are a mirror image of us last year.
Share 49ersWebzone