LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

Let's go, Gian..., er Ninerants...?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's a great day for Bay Area sports.

I'll be watching the baseball game, switching over to football. There's plenty of football left, and this is a Giants team worth rooting for--outside of Hunter $*%&$ Pence.

How are you going to deal with the landslide of kickass Bay Area sports?
We won't deal with the landslide because game 4 will be rained out
When football is on...no other sports exist !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
baseball sucks
They should package baseball as a new sleeping pill.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
baseball sucks

+100
baseball sucks

Catch nine innings of serious ball, and we'll talk. Catching is the deepest zone I've ever felt, you get to use the body....and the little grey cells. It's the heaviest rush I've ever felt. Lighting a guy up is fun, but making him look stupid...that's worth remembering.

Plus, there's no other position in all of organized sports were you're expected to bark at the other side and the ump.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

seriously

When I wonna take nap I put on a baseball game or golf. no joke
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
When football is on...no other sports exist !

dam straight
Already watched well over 100 baseball games this year, and I'm an A's fan anyway.
Yeah, I'll root for the Giants now that the A's are out of it, as general bay area sports enthusiast.
BUT tonight's game is HUGE for the 49ers and there's NO WAY I'm watching ANYTHING else.
NIIIINEEEEEEERSSSS!!!

Please. And the pitch...just a bit outside. Ball two. You know Williams grew up on a small farm outside of omaha. He practiced pitching to a scarecrow while his father drove his tractor. The next pitch on its way, foul down the third base line. Funny story, Williams and his cousin, who grew up just three miles from where Williams grew up, were both drafted the same year. Unfortunately, his cousin threw out his arm in the minors. And the pitch, ball three.
gonna have to switch between channels a little bit, but mostly watch the 9ers game, i will be checking the score of the giants, i know its playoffs, but this game is so important for the 9ers, we win and all is right in the division and otherwise, we lose badly or lose and we could be looking up at our division.

Def going to see how Timmy's first inning goes, usually if he stinks he gives most of it up in the 1st, if hes good he comes in with command early and establishes it well throughout. Hoping for an opposite of Sunday where both my beloved teams lost heartbreakers. SF needs a reason to cheer tonight!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

seriously

When I wonna take nap I put on a baseball game or golf. no joke

lol, same.
baseball sucks its so boring
  • mod
  • Veteran
Baseball does suck... I really tried to like it. I didnt think it would be hard considering the Giants won a world series and all they do on KNBR is talk Giants... but it still sucks lol.
Share 49ersWebzone