There are 315 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would you rather see get more PT?

Who would you rather see get more PT?

THIS IS NOT AN ALEX SMITH THREAD!!!!

If you pick other, please list the player and why.

Again please keep all QB talk to the other appropriate threads.
maybe ted ginn jr at receiver to add even more of an element of speed
voted for Jenkins because right now its a waste of a first round pick.
Moss, Moss, Moss. he still has some very top level skills, we need to stop slowly bringing him in, or limiting him just for e sake of limiting him. Unleash him.
Other:

our coaches can't game plan PT is irrelevant
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
voted for Jenkins because right now its a waste of a first round pick.

while I voted for Moss I do agree
Maybe all! But the rooks for sure! Why do we even have jacobs? Running backs that are 3-4 deep on the depth chart normaly play st for a reason.
Right now, I say Moss. Need to use him on those occasional deep shots like the 55-yd pass on Sunday.
Moss.
moss is definitely getting underutilized. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he started b***hing and complaining. if he's 1 on 1, THROW IT TO HIM!
I picked Moss because his prescence on the field affects the other 21 people on the field
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
moss is definitely getting underutilized. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he started b***hing and complaining. if he's 1 on 1, THROW IT TO HIM!

This. If you have Moss 1-on-1 you have to throw it up at least some of the time just to keep defenses honest when he is on the field.
Jenkins. He's the 1st round pick and the 49ers WR crop is still lacking.
It took Moss 4 secs to get to the 55 yds pass AS throw to him on Sunday and it was right on the money...
He was still good in NE, but now, Moss is way past his prime.
[ Edited by MrTruth on Oct 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Jenkins did a good job getting behind secondaries during the preseason....and also made great catches that required him to be in awkward positions....also, he did a good job getting open in the endzone when a play broke down for Kaep, and even better he caught the bullet thrown to him.

so yeah, would love to see him out there.........with Moss on the other side.