LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 350 users in the forums

Hi everyone

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Stopping in to say hello.i won't brag or anything because there's really no need to!
About this game Thursday .I think you guys got this!Seattle very high after beating pats and niners are pissed after losing to my Giants.
Anyways,I've had some good covo's with some good people on this board and will visit from time to time.hope I don't offend anyone here if I do? Good luck Thursday
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Stopping in to say hello.i won't brag or anything because there's really no need to!
About this game Thursday .I think you guys got this!Seattle very high after beating pats and niners are pissed after losing to my Giants.
Anyways,I've had some good covo's with some good people on this board and will visit from time to time.hope I don't offend anyone here if I do? Good luck Thursday

Good game. Everything you said about Eli was on point. Dude comes up big when he needs to. You guys whooped us bad.

I'm sort of happy about that because it will let us make the proper adjustments for our next meeting like you guys did last year.
You were a good poster. Sorry we had to ban so many of your buddies. Stick around, maybe we will play again this year?

What can we say but hello. The Giants spanked us butt-naked and we're still trying pull our pants back up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go back to your own teams forums.
hope to see you again in a few months

we are going to lose this one too ! good luck for you guys all the way . You are going to have a better qb than us next year , we are sticking to the same s**t for 8 years and no help in sight !
Originally posted by cNiner:
we are going to lose this one too ! good luck for you guys all the way . You are going to have a better qb than us next year , we are sticking to the same s**t for 8 years and no help in sight !

Too bad we didn't get to have ONE MORE discussion, it was entertaining. If you ever make it to MONTANA let me know and we can grab something to eat, you like red beans and RICE don't you? Anyways good luck the rest of the way...hope we see you guys again in the playoffs.

cheers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Eli-te, sorry we couldn't give you much of a showing. Hopefully, we see each other down the road in the playoffs. Good luck, man.

I got warned bcuz of this guy

f**king troll.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I completely HATE the NY Giants and the rest of the NFC East. But, your team kicked our team's A$$!!! There is no question that we have to get back to the drawing board...just when we thought our team was the best, we get a reality check!

There have been a lot of great matchups over the years between our teams and a lot of great memories. I hope to see many more...with us coming out on top, of course.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
f**king troll.

LOL.

Enjoyed your posts and quality bantering. Not many opposing fans can come in here and last very long, so props to you for weathering the storm of niner talk lol.

I gotta say, Giants laid a complete and utter smack down on the niners, showed they are the champs of the NFL after all. Could've been easy to gloat about it, but you didn't, thanks for you not being a douche.
Share 49ersWebzone