There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This Could Be Our...Yada Yada

Please stop it with these, "This could be our..." etc losses. It's making these forums look ridiculous and us dated.

It was simply a loss, we got beaten badly because our team had a terrible game plan that was executed very poorly.

It started from the top with the coaching and substitutions that killed our momentum on offense.

On defense, we had zero pass rush from Aldon Smith and our D-line. Our linebackers didn't make any
game changing plays, and once again...our secondary had opportunities when they weren't being burned
but dropped easy interceptions.

It was a reversion for many players to their worst nightmares. For Carlos Rogers, he dropped a super easy
interception like he used to in Washington. For Alex, he became Alex '07 under Jim Hostler. We stopped
running the ball, so the Giants kept blitzing and making it difficult to pass. They had the lead and nothing
to lose by doing it. Without a rush, Alex had to beat the Giants with his arm. The Giants took Vernon out
of the game, so the other receivers had to step up. And they didn't. You have to think that his middle
finger on his throwing arm affected his play, whatever he says about it. He hasn't had a game like this
since '09.

Once again, Crabtree disappeared. Moss had a big catch over the top, but then everyone knows what happened...
CK took a huge sack immediately after that play. Has anyone noticed how CK used to just run the ball and now
he has been sitting back to pass more often? Kyle Williams didn't do jack on kickoff returns, and we gave up
a huge one to start the 2nd half. Maybe it's time we brought out the gimp aka A.J. Jenkins and see what he can do.

The thing that has kept me up is thinking about how it must feel for players to shout "Who's Got it Better Than Us?"
after a loss like this. It must feel hollow and forced. The Seahawks have a lot of momentum after beating the Packers
and Patriots. It's going to be a tough game, very physical. I hope this loss brings out the best in the Niners. The thing
is that the Seahawks are supposed to have a better defense than the Giants. But maybe the Giants just have the 49ers
number. You just know that the Seahawks are going to push all the same buttons and then some.

The Niners better be ready.
[ Edited by Psinex on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM ]
Wow what another rude awakening. The 49ers are not the team that most of us think they are. We stacked 4 wins vs questionable (one dimensional) teams, and 2 losses vs balanced teams with better defenses.

Also I honestly don't think Harbaugh asks the "who's got it better.." question after a loss, that would be pretty stupid.
Could be our yoda, this it could.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Please stop it with these, "This could be our..." etc losses. It's making these forums look ridiculous and us dated.

It was simply a loss, we got beaten badly because our team had a terrible game plan that was executed very poorly.

It started from the top with the coaching and substitutions that killed our momentum on offense.

On defense, we had zero pass rush from Aldon Smith and our D-line. Our linebackers didn't make any
game changing plays, and once again...our secondary had opportunities when they weren't being burned
but dropped easy interceptions.

It was a reversion for many players to their worst nightmares. For Carlos Rogers, he dropped a super easy
interception like he used to in Washington. For Alex, he became Alex '07 under Jim Hostler. We stopped
running the ball, so the Giants kept blitzing and making it difficult to pass. They had the lead and nothing
to lose by doing it. Without a rush, Alex had to beat the Giants with his arm. The Giants took Vernon out
of the game, so the other receivers had to step up. And they didn't. You have to think that his middle
finger on his throwing arm affected his play, whatever he says about it. He hasn't had a game like this
since '09.

Once again, Crabtree disappeared. Moss had a big catch over the top, but then everyone knows what happened...
CK took a huge sack immediately after that play. Has anyone noticed how CK used to just run the ball and now
he has been sitting back to pass more often? Kyle Williams didn't do jack on kickoff returns, and we gave up
a huge one to start the 2nd half. Maybe it's time we brought out the gimp aka A.J. Jenkins and see what he can do.

The thing that has kept me up is thinking about how it must feel for players to shout "Who's Got it Better Than Us?"
after a loss like this. It must feel hollow and forced. The Seahawks have a lot of momentum after beating the Packers
and Patriots. It's going to be a tough game, very physical. I hope this loss brings out the best in the Niners. The thing
is that the Seahawks are supposed to have a better defense than the Giants. But maybe the Giants just have the 49ers
number. You just know that the Seahawks are going to push all the same buttons and then some.

The Niners better be ready.

If the coaching staff on offense keeps this nonsense up, someone will be fired sooner or later... Cause the game was unwatchable yesterday on offense.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Also I honestly don't think Harbaugh asks the "who's got it better.." question after a loss, that would be pretty stupid.

Maybe after the game in the locker room, he asked "Who's got a worst OC than us? NOBODY!!!"
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Also I honestly don't think Harbaugh asks the "who's got it better.." question after a loss, that would be pretty stupid.

Maybe after the game in the locker room, he asked "Who's got a worst OC than us? NOBODY!!!"

lol!
Coughlin is 5-1 against Niners.

If we don't get a pass rush - we're toast.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Coughlin is 5-1 against Niners.

If we don't get a pass rush - we're toast.

Our pass rush seems somewhat one dimensional since we never blitz our secondary. If Aldon doesn't get there, it's on the other OLB, Ahmad Brooks. He makes some nice sacks but our rush was completely eaten up inside yesterday for whatever reason. Max protect? I don't know, it didn't look like it. Those uncontested rushes up the middle were super ugly.
Want a Yada Yada.
Originally posted by English:
Want a Yada Yada.

call me , maybe
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,302
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by English:
Want a Yada Yada.

call me , maybe

Here's my number
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Coughlin is 5-1 against Niners.

If we don't get a pass rush - we're toast.

2-1 since we became relevant.

This season we will face Brady for the "first time".
I'm fine with losing this if we get hot down the stretch and take it all in the playoffs. We took the first regular season game against the Giants and it didn't matter a whole lot compared to the second game. Momentum around Week 13 is a lot more important than having it in Week 6.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Please stop it with these, "This could be our..." etc losses. It's making these forums look ridiculous and us dated.

It was simply a loss, we got beaten badly because our team had a terrible game plan that was executed very poorly.

It started from the top with the coaching and substitutions that killed our momentum on offense.

On defense, we had zero pass rush from Aldon Smith and our D-line. Our linebackers didn't make any
game changing plays, and once again...our secondary had opportunities when they weren't being burned
but dropped easy interceptions.

It was a reversion for many players to their worst nightmares. For Carlos Rogers, he dropped a super easy
interception like he used to in Washington. For Alex, he became Alex '07 under Jim Hostler. We stopped
running the ball, so the Giants kept blitzing and making it difficult to pass. They had the lead and nothing
to lose by doing it. Without a rush, Alex had to beat the Giants with his arm. The Giants took Vernon out
of the game, so the other receivers had to step up. And they didn't. You have to think that his middle
finger on his throwing arm affected his play, whatever he says about it. He hasn't had a game like this
since '09.

Once again, Crabtree disappeared. Moss had a big catch over the top, but then everyone knows what happened...
CK took a huge sack immediately after that play. Has anyone noticed how CK used to just run the ball and now
he has been sitting back to pass more often? Kyle Williams didn't do jack on kickoff returns, and we gave up
a huge one to start the 2nd half. Maybe it's time we brought out the gimp aka A.J. Jenkins and see what he can do.

The thing that has kept me up is thinking about how it must feel for players to shout "Who's Got it Better Than Us?"
after a loss like this. It must feel hollow and forced. The Seahawks have a lot of momentum after beating the Packers
and Patriots. It's going to be a tough game, very physical. I hope this loss brings out the best in the Niners. The thing
is that the Seahawks are supposed to have a better defense than the Giants. But maybe the Giants just have the 49ers
number. You just know that the Seahawks are going to push all the same buttons and then some.

The Niners better be ready.

This, didnt read all, but THIS