LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

This could be our 2002 OT loss to the Chargers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That was the year we beat the giants in the wild playoff game. We started out hot and lost a suposadly easy gsme to the chargers. Inthink today was just like that.
what is up with these comparisons?! lol
I can see it. Cortez'esque performance.
LOL, no. We lost to the Browns in week 2, and finished the season 10-6. Had an unlikely (yet epic) comeback against the Giants, then got bulldozed by the Bucs in the Divisional. Mooch got fired. TO is out. Dennis Erikkson is in; Garcia fades away; in comes the Rattay era.

Nothing like it at all buddy.

Originally posted by Faraz80:
LOL, no. We lost to the Browns in week 2, and finished the season 10-6. Had an unlikely (yet epic) comeback against the Giants, then got bulldozed by the Bucs in the Divisional. Mooch got fired. TO is out. Dennis Erikkson is in; Garcia fades away; in comes the Rattay era.

I know we lost to Minn the same way.

Then we lose like that to SD cause of Cortez. Hopefully this marks the fading away of the Smith era. Finally. lol
Originally posted by verb1der:

Agreed. So confused!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Then we lose like that to SD cause of Cortez. Hopefully this marks the fading away of the Smith era. Finally. lol

No. Unlike years past, when the team was struggling as a whole, it was ok to part ways with Smith. But this year's team was built to win a SB. Smith is our only hope to do so. I do agree that Harbaugh might be slowly parting with Smith, but we should wait until the offseason to do that. Giving Kaep the reigns now would be suicide.
Originally posted by verb1der:

This
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You guys are both confusing the 2002 and 2003 seasons.

or it could be our 94 loss to Philly . . .
Could this be our 2011 lose to the Cowboys at home in OT. After that loss we won 8 straight games and made it all the way to the NFCCG.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
This could be our 2012 loss to the Giants....
Share 49ersWebzone