There are 116 users in the forums

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
I think Jacobs has some animosity towards the team right now and feels that he was brought in for the sole purpose of helping us beat the Giants. I'm sure it happens all the time, and I think it has backfired on us because of the situation he is in.

He's mad. He knows they should have run the ball. He knows he was ready to face his old team and give it his all and do a good job of it.
None of that happen cause apparently who ever came up with the offensive game plan against a good defense, like the defending SB champs has, and call the offensive plays in the game dropped the ball.

Wouldn't you be mad in his situation? I would be.
[ Edited by MrTruth on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
You don't hang out on the opposing team's sidelines pre-game and go in their locker room after the game. That looks really bad. I officially can't stand this washed up idiot.

he gonna get cut

braylon edwards style
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he gonna get cut

braylon edwards style

Cutting him now does nothing and makes the team look bad. He hasn't even been given the chance to play in the regular season yet.
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he gonna get cut

braylon edwards style

Cutting him now does nothing and makes the team look bad. He hasn't even been given the chance to play in the regular season yet.

if he did give game plan info, then he will get cut
I'd rather keep him on the team just to spite him.....plus, Gore very well could get injured.
Brandon Jacobs to Tuck: "We f**ked them up good, now when will coach get me back..."
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'd rather keep him on the team just to spite him.....plus, Gore very well could get injured.

That would not spite him...he'd still collect a $150,000 check every Monday and also it'd be HIM spiting US by probably continuing to give away our info. CUT HIM NOW. What's the POINT of keeping him, ya know?
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Get this clown off our team. We could have kept Costanzo instead of this awkward bum.

Jacobs has nothing to do with not keeping Costanzo. We lost Costanzo because Baalke didn't wanna give someone who only plays special teams a 2 year deal, and Chicago did - one of his few blunders IMO. Rock Cartwright was the guy that initially took Costanzo's spot, not Jacobs.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Get this clown off our team. We could have kept Costanzo instead of this awkward bum.

Jacobs has nothing to do with not keeping Costanzo. We lost Costanzo because Baalke didn't wanna give someone who only plays special teams a 2 year deal, and Chicago did - one of his few blunders IMO. Rock Cartwright was the guy that initially took Costanzo's spot, not Jacobs.
who took Cartwrights spot?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Get this clown off our team. We could have kept Costanzo instead of this awkward bum.

Jacobs has nothing to do with not keeping Costanzo. We lost Costanzo because Baalke didn't wanna give someone who only plays special teams a 2 year deal, and Chicago did - one of his few blunders IMO. Rock Cartwright was the guy that initially took Costanzo's spot, not Jacobs.
who took Cartwrights spot?

ditto
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who took Cartwrights spot?

Dixon.
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who took Cartwrights spot?

Dixon.

That is true, but regardless Costanzo >>>>>>>>>>> Dixon, Cartwright
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who took Cartwrights spot?

Dixon.

That is true, but regardless Costanzo >>>>>>>>>>> Dixon, Cartwright

Cartwright never had a spot, Dixon was already on the team...Cartwright was brought in for a tryout and couldn't take Dixon's spot
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who took Cartwrights spot?

Dixon.

That is true, but regardless Costanzo >>>>>>>>>>> Dixon, Cartwright

Cartwright never had a spot, Dixon was already on the team...Cartwright was brought in for a tryout and couldn't take Dixon's spot

spot this spot that spot this spot that
Manninhgam visited the Giants locker room as well. Not seeing any complaints about that.
Share 49erswebzone