There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Originally posted by Faraz80:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Not sure if it's true but I heard that Ahmad Bradshaw was on the sidelines giving Giants safeties heads up on the routes 49ers WRs were going to run...somethin' ain't right.

Where did you HEAR this from?

Please tell me your sources.

yes, please do tell

It's true. Bradshaw admitted it postgame interview. On the 2nd INT by Smith, Bradshaw claimed (postgame) that he told Rolle "trail the receiver, trail the receiver", and the ball came just to him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/giants-force-3-ints-rout-233710743--nfl.html

Something dirty going on.

Wow.....That should be a felony.... I wonder if he passed along our playbook too. That would explain the WRs jumping all our routes....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Not sure if it's true but I heard that Ahmad Bradshaw was on the sidelines giving Giants safeties heads up on the routes 49ers WRs were going to run...somethin' ain't right.

yes, please do tell

It's true. Bradshaw admitted it postgame interview. On the 2nd INT by Smith, Bradshaw claimed (postgame) that he told Rolle "trail the receiver, trail the receiver", and the ball came just to him.

Wow.....That should be a felony.... I wonder if he passed along our playbook too. That would explain the WRs jumping all our routes....

Yep, makes you wonder. This isnt Jon Gruden going to play against Oakland and knowing their playbook. Nor is this Mike Holmgren leading his Packers and knowing the Niners offensive calls.

How the f**k would the Giants know our playcalls, when we barely see each other ? I smell a rat, and it may be that that rat (who happens to have a lot of buddies in the Giants lockerroom) was pissed off he wasnt getting playing time / got trashed by Harbaugh for speaking about his injury........and went to his buddies on the other side and squealed.
It's just funny how people think there's NO chance Jacobs did something like this. Like they totally trust this guy. I think it's EXTREMELY possible that he is now at the point of not giving a f**k about how we do anymore, so doing something like this seems completely in the realm of possibility to me. 100% I say cut him now. It's not worth the risk that he's a rat and won't do the same in the future even against non-former teams just to spite us. There's no point on keeping him since he doesn't dress anyways, so just get rid of him now! I will be nervous heading into every game from here on out if he is still on the team and getting the Wednesday gameplan.

yes, please do tell

Yep, makes you wonder. This isnt Jon Gruden going to play against Oakland and knowing their playbook. Nor is this Mike Holmgren leading his Packers and knowing the Niners offensive calls.

How the f**k would the Giants know our playcalls, when we barely see each other ? I smell a rat, and it may be that that rat (who happens to have a lot of buddies in the Giants lockerroom) was pissed off he wasnt getting playing time / got trashed by Harbaugh for speaking about his injury........and went to his buddies on the other side and squealed.

See I knew it! I speak the truth.

Bradshaw and Jacobs are like BFFs so it's not far fetched to say that Jacobs gave some tips in spite of him being shut down all season. Otherwise how else would Bradshaw know the play calls?
gotta love the internet where you can hear such foolishness.
Relax on the finger pointing guys. Maybe we keep running the same stuff a lot. It's a pretty big accusation to say he gave them the playbook. The tape should answer the questions.

yes, please do tell

Bradshaw and Jacobs are like BFFs so it's not far fetched to say that Jacobs gave some tips in spite of him being shut down all season. Otherwise how else would Bradshaw know the play calls?

You guys are so paranoid. You dont need a copy of the opponents gameplan to know to trail the receiver. Thats what a DB is supposed to do. Especially when they figure a ball will be underthrown.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

yes, please do tell

You guys are so paranoid. You dont need a copy of the opponents gameplan to know to trail the receiver. Thats what a DB is supposed to do. Especially when they figure a ball will be underthrown.

Meh...I still smell something fishy with Jacobs all up in the Giants locker room after the game. What you doin there B? huh
Regardless of anything being said, he is a waste of a roster spot. He will not see the feild all season unless Hunter or Gore Get injured, and even then James would probally be elevated up before Jacobs.

Chould have brought back Constanzo or someone else that could contribute. This whole Innactive thing is really annoying. You Just dont draft #1 and #2, then sign a big name running back, and place them on the Inactive list and expect there not to be drama. This is not college and you do not redshirt your #1 and #2 draft picks. Absolutely rediculous that we could not get two ative players out of those picks. I dont buy the depth excuse. This team is not that deep to where it can just throw away a #1 and #2 pick to redshirt guys for a year.
Cut him
I think Jacobs has some animosity towards the team right now and feels that he was brought in for the sole purpose of helping us beat the Giants. I'm sure it happens all the time, and I think it has backfired on us because of the situation he is in.
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM ]
i'd rather see LMJ get some PT before Jacobs.
Get this clown off our team. We could have kept Costanzo instead of this awkward bum.
You don't hang out on the opposing team's sidelines pre-game and go in their locker room after the game. That looks really bad. I officially can't stand this washed up idiot.
lolz