Hey Fellow Zoners...
I'm sitting here thinking about todays loss...We came out in the 1st quarter and took it to them The giants couldn't do shizzzit..Then AS threw that lob of a pass that got picked and Giants never looked back..momentum changed and we couldn't change it back .We all know the game plan sucked and no pass rush and this years draft isn't on the active roster and blah blah blah..I agree with all of it..but what I have noticed this season and seen it this week as well was the cockiness arrogant how dare you, don't you know we're the niners attitude and all we do is win. To a point we all need to have that.. confidence.. but a swelled head no...this week Carlos Rodgers got caught up up with the Cruz salsa thing ..Gilbride and Coach Harbaugh got into a war of words which Coach needed to check but how much got into the head of the Coach and team? I was lucky enough to be around for the Montana and Young years..Those teams were always humble but knew they could kick a$$ on any team..From Jerry Rice and his crazy workouts and prepping for any team as if they were a Super Bowl contender, to the game planning ,the Coaches not taking anything for granite .To Ronnie Lott laying the wooo hits but never flaunting it..Just thinking maybe this kind of a loss is what we needed to remember "on any given Sunday" and that nothing is owed but taken in this game....I think the 9ers will bounce back strong hopefully a little more humble but with all the heart that got them here in the first place...just saying....