There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Originally posted by HERN:
I wish we had traded for Gordon. It would've been awesome seeing him on the field, of course Roman would never use him but it still would be cool to see him running around the field.

Remember when no one wanted that trade because mannjngham would be back? Pepperidge Farms remembers
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Remember when no one wanted that trade because mannjngham would be back? Pepperidge Farms remembers

Still not convinced Cleveland wanted to trade Gordon but I was sure praying.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

you have to actually use manningham before we can count him out.

no time to pass and no adjustments= today's game.

greg roman is horrible

everyone defending him please come front and center.

what makes him horrible is we have a proven winning formula that would have won today but in his quest to be a genius he would rather call things that clearly won't work and hope that they do.

no adjustments no hybrid offense no adapting nothing.

and the adaptation that needed was something that was in our comfort zone and should be the formula every week.

if you can't protect why do you continue to call 7 step drops

and if they're blitzing why do you continue to run 15 yard routes with EVERYONE

no screens

and leave your qb out there to look horrible and have everyone question him when its really you.

3 losses fall right on his shoulders

and we only have 3
This is not the WCO that was sold to us by Jed York when he hired Harbaugh. It was all a BS to calm the fans down after the Singletary debacle.
No (btw, I think I've answered the same way in this thread a few other times)
Originally posted by 190836:
This is not the WCO that was sold to us by Jed York when he hired Harbaugh. It was all a BS to calm the fans down after the Singletary debacle.

Now we really get to see real coaching:

What do you do when the NFL has figured you out?

No, this Schembechler/Lindy Infante/college hybrid poverty offense can only do one thing well and that is to run the ball and perhaps make the occasional deep pass, beyond that, it is largely worthless.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Seeing as they keep pulling this s**t over and over, I'd say they double down and change absolutely nothing.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Seeing as they keep pulling this s**t over and over, I'd say they double down and change absolutely nothing.

Unfortunately I think that's the case also. I don't think they change anything and say something like "we didn't execute with precision." I think we lose 2 more games.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
We have the lamest formations in all of football.. We rarely ever run 3 Wr's unless we're flexing a fullback out there.. We suck.

this
Are we the lowest scoring team in the league?
once again we stop using gore and see what happens
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
once again we stop using gore and see what happens

+1
Are we the lowest scoring team in the league?

No, they've been bolstered by 3 touchdown's from the defense and countless turnovers that put them in great position. if this defense was only merely average, the 49ers might not have won a game yet this season.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
We have the lamest formations in all of football.. We rarely ever run 3 Wr's unless we're flexing a fullback out there.. We suck.

this

Agree. If we can't adjust to what teams are doing we will not finish the second half very strong.