LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wasn't fooled one bit by the Roman article. I knew some BS would be posted this morning. This would never happen because it would make Grant Cohn all too happy and we all know it's Harbaugh's job to constantly piss him off because our coaching staff and the whole team itself is just so incompetent and will never win the Super Bowl. Although I have to say f**k the story that it's not true.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I wasn't fooled one bit by the Roman article. I knew some BS would be posted this morning. This would never happen because it would make Grant Cohn all too happy and we all know it's Harbaugh's job to constantly piss him off because our coaching staff and the whole team itself is just so incompetent and will never win the Super Bowl. Although I have to say f**k the story that it's not true.

Damn that's not what I posted
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Quest4six.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Damn that's not what I posted

Same stuff is happening to me in the draft room forum
I am not a big fan of Roman, but him leaving right before the draft is questionable... its just the wrong timing.. now who do we get???
I think I get what's going on. If you're logged in, it looks like your own posts are messed up. If you log out, your posts will display normally. I'm guessing it's an April Fools day prank!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
RIP roman
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by theduke85:
I think I get what's going on. If you're logged in, it looks like your own posts are messed up. If you log out, your posts will display normally. I'm guessing it's an April Fools day prank!

who are you?
Whatever shall we do?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Too good to be true
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Dino:
Too good to be true

the fxck you been at man?

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Dino:
Too good to be true

the fxck you been at man?

s**t, just been busy with work. How you been man
april fools!
April Fools garbage
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by theduke85:

who are you?
LMAO, what?
Is that the best that the webzone can come up with..LOL
Share 49ersWebzone