There are 246 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Great play calling and scheme on that first drive. The 1st down pass to VD was a good opportunity for a TD, just a great play by the defender
LIKE I SAID HOPEFULLY THE 2ND HALF LAST WEEK WAS THE TURNING POINT

AND DAMMIT

ITS LOOKING LIKE I WAS RIGHT

KEEP IT GOING!
hopefully someone can take his place and the offense continues improving with kap...harbs is an offensive coach so we should be okay
Nice game until yet another predictable playcall on third and short. Please realize that you cannot run through a brick wall. We have a freak at QB, and yet we continue to do this heavy crap where we run right into the loaded box. That would have been huge to pick up a first at midfield there.
The play calling has been stellar, I hope he keeps it up the rest of the way, this isn't close to over.
stop taking your foot off the gas you fat f**k
keep running it up the middle against their Run D
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
stop taking your foot off the gas you fat f**k

We easily have 30 points with just slightly better execution, no complaints here abt the play calling.
Originally posted by kush:
We easily have 30 points with just slightly better execution, no complaints here abt the play calling.

i do about the last possession. none of those plays were high percentage plays

before this no complaints but that last one especially after calling 2 timeouts you can do better than that
  • thl408
Yeah gotta get TDs. Like all the misdirection with reverses and a pass to Staley.

Roman sucks again. I always dread what this clown will come up with on third and short.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Roman sucks again. I always dread what this clown will come up with on third and short.

another failure
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by kush:

i do about the last possession. none of those plays were high percentage plays

before this no complaints but that last one especially after calling 2 timeouts you can do better than that

Lol yeah my foot is in my mouth after that 3rd down call
Roman sucks
Roman has the nfls coaches respect, zero fan respect and zero respect from defenses. Hes has a couple tricks per game and then becomes predictable the rest of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone