• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What else is new.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
What else is new.

49ers are 4-2
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
49ers are 4-2

This is twice the 49ers have utterly gotten the s**t kicked out of them this season, I'm really losing my optimism for this team, the offense still looks helpless against decent defenses, there are dumb penalties made, and the pass rush has clearly regressed from last year.
Any update?

How did Boone do?
Get your head right Joe, looking forward to getting you back in the lineup.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This is twice the 49ers have utterly gotten the s**t kicked out of them this season, I'm really losing my optimism for this team, the offense still looks helpless against decent defenses, there are dumb penalties made, and the pass rush has clearly regressed from last year.

The sky is falling.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
49ers are 4-2

We might as well pack in it. And go after the 1st overall draft pick.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
"Big" Leonard Davis was horrendous in relief.
We are about to find out how big of a blow losing Staley is to our offense. Bad time to lose your starting LT before a critical division game. His athleticism blocking downfield will be greatly missed, so I expect a huge drop off specifically in our running game, as well as the overall cohesion of the entire unit.
Originally posted by FL9er:
"Big" Leonard Davis was horrendous in relief.

didn't he take boone's position?

he may play....lets not all go on suicide
No matter who is playing Left Tackle , we need to lace em up and run that f*cking ball !!!!!
Boone at LT doesn't scare me. Davis at RG scares me.

We better go heavily to the run vs seattle and just enough passes to keep them honest...or use quick slants to keep the pressure up the middle softer.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:

We better go heavily to the run vs seattle and just enough passes to keep them honest...or use quick slants to keep the pressure up the middle softer.

I think boone is gonna have time against Irvin and Clemons. we must run the ball 60% of the time.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I think boone is gonna have time against Irvin and Clemons. we must run the ball 60% of the time.

They are going to be expecting that, 8 guys will be in the box.

All they have to do is bunch up the between the tackles and we are done...we are screwed cause we are going to need AS to step up
Share 49ersWebzone