LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He will just want to bat down Kap's passes after having so much success doing this the week before vs Wilson but he won't succeed because Kap is a much taller QB

LOL!! Frikken wicket... I hope there will be nothing but truth to that (humor)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I can't wait to see that lol

Might be a dumb question, but do we have a thread specifically for that?

Search function is ur friend...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/142134-the-joe-show/

In my defense, I did use the dunce cap emoticon ( )

lol. Thanks, though.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

f**king Staley .. I was taking a dump and had to run to the TV cause I was concerned.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
LOL No sh!t
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

f**king Staley .. I was taking a dump and had to run to the TV cause I was concerned.

true fan there! skid marks earned!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
o-line, easily, had the best value for us in the 1st and 2nd round of the last draft.
once one of our starting tackles goes down, you see what a bind we're in. we should've drafted kyle long and menelik watson; then, we'd be fine. kyle has a good chance to be a nfl hall of famer--he's that talented.
He should be ok. He walked off an walked out of the X Ray room fine too.
staleys the man but hes gonna catch some serious heat from the guys for those screams lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
staleys the man but hes gonna catch some serious heat from the guys for those screams lol

I had to DVR the game, but now that I know he's pretty much okay, that's what I'm looking forward too. At the 9:00 mark in the 4th quarter right now.

Relieved to hear Staley is ok. I thought the guy was dying on the field the way he was screaming lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Relieved to hear Staley is ok. I thought the guy was dying on the field the way he was screaming lol.

dying or giving birth
Originally posted by SofaKing:

either dying or giving birth
Thinking Harbaugh is going to start subing in the 2nd and 3rd stringers in faster when they have a lead like that towards the end. They don't need a Dirty Sanchez moment like the jets did in preseason.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Thinking Harbaugh is going to start subing in the 2nd and 3rd stringers in faster when they have a lead like that towards the end. They don't need a Dirty Sanchez moment like the jets did in preseason.

There only 7 active offensive linemen
Share 49ersWebzone