There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

joe staley hurt

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Is Alex Boone playing LT for Staley....

I'm going to pay attention to Boone, he might end up just as good as Staley at tackle

Boone played well against Quinn
Originally posted by WINiner:

I'm going to pay attention to Boone, he might end up just as good as Staley at tackle

Dominated him. 0 sacks, 0 QB hurries. Quinn was invisible out there.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Wow! How valuable is Alex Boone. He is a must sign to an extension. He is one of our best and most versatile o linemen.

Yes! I would give him 5 mill per year money and simply not resign iupati who is overrated.
Still don't know HOW OR WHY would any NFL team draft a GUARD in the 1st round?? An OT of course but a GUARD like IUPATI?? Shoulda took Davis and at #17 took Dez Bryant that year, coulda teamed up with Crabs and VD, this offense woulda BEEN SICK to defend!!! As for Staley, get better dude, your a very good pass protector.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Still don't know HOW OR WHY would any NFL team draft a GUARD in the 1st round?? An OT of course but a GUARD like IUPATI?? Shoulda took Davis and at #17 took Dez Bryant that year, coulda teamed up with Crabs and VD, this offense woulda BEEN SICK to defend!!! As for Staley, get better dude, your a very good pass protector.

Lol.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Maybe it should be:

Staley - Iupati - Goodwin - Davis - Boone

I wouldnt mind seeing this. Something about this OLine needs to change, its not the "best line in the league" anymore that people like to refer to it as.

Yeah he was a wall out there.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

You have to be the best to beat the best. Suh, Watt, Smith can only be partially handled by an offensive linemen, and even then you have find inventive ways to slow the DL down. Still if you're not strong enough, quick enough, or technically sound enough Dlines will eat you're lunch. NFL teams are willing to invest in a Olinemen in the 1st round because you get an elite athlete with elite measurables or elite technique. With Davis you got elite strength and measurables. With Iupati you got the best run blocking guard in the league and it has payed dividends.
Originally posted by xela510:
I wouldnt mind seeing this. Something about this OLine needs to change, its not the "best line in the league" anymore that people like to refer to it as.

I think Davis, his strength and frame, make him a better fit on the right side. Still I would be willing to give it a try. I'm sure the coaches have too.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yeah he was a wall out there.

I saw him knock Quinn to the ground like a rag doll on one play, I was impressed.
Wow this dude is super human! Looks like he'll play Sunday
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for rxrunner.
Originally posted by socalniner:

link?

nm looks like he is practicing it doesn't say if he is playing

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/05/joe-staley-returns-to-practice-for-49ers/
[ Edited by rxrunner on Dec 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]
Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by socalniner:

link?

nm looks like he is practicing it doesn't say if he is playing

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/05/joe-staley-returns-to-practice-for-49ers/

He'll play.
dude is a fkn drama queen.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dude is a fkn drama queen.

This