Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

joe staley hurt

Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Torn Labia out for the Season

Source?
Originally posted by KID9R:
You can't have it so you dress the entire team because if you have five players injured and the other team doesn't, they get an extra 5 player advantage on game day. It's competitively not fair. Otherwise you have to stick players that could return this season on injured reserve just because you need to fill your active roster

I kno y rhey don't let the full roster dress but if a player is hurt why not call up a ps player so there's always 53 players. Only dressing 47 or whatever and if a team have more healthy bodies available, its inexcusable not to dress rhem esp given the injury laden sport known as the nfl

So you are saying Staley has a vagina?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Thats what you get for not stretching.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

So you are saying Staley has a vagina?

No, he has lips of Labia........
He walked off so I'm hoping it's not that bad. Hopefully just a sprain and back in a few weeks or whatever.
He was on the sideline during second half in sweats. Seemed OK. But had a brace on his knee. Was hanging with Iupati.
Hope him and Iupati are back and healthy come playoffs.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
He was on the sideline during second half in sweats. Seemed OK. But had a brace on his knee. Was hanging with Iupati.

We might not get these guys back until the Falcons game.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Initial diagnosis for Joe Staley is sprained MCL, same injury that Mike Iupati is dealing w/. Staley will miss next week's game v. Seattle.
Are these guys not wearing knee braces? How come we get so many linemen hurt? OL should wear knee braces mandatory.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Initial diagnosis for Joe Staley is sprained MCL, same injury that Mike Iupati is dealing w/. Staley will miss next week's game v. Seattle.

Well Kaep will be running for his life next week
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Are these guys not wearing knee braces? How come we get so many linemen hurt? OL should wear knee braces mandatory.

Boone will be adequate vs the Seachickens. I aint worried about that, Im worried about the awful unexplosive playcalling.
i thought boone was great at LT for just stepping in, did anyone see how looney did? im not confident in goodwin at all, snyder was ok, didnt see much of kilgore