There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

joe staley hurt

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,035
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Does Joe face JJ Watt in 10 days or is that A. Davis?

Hopefully the 10 days rest is good enough for Joe. But Watt plays DE on AD side. However, he moves around a lot... they'll both get a taste of him. If Joe plays, I'm sure Watt will want to test Joe's leg early/often....
When I saw him walk off I immediately remembered what a clown he is normally and I said man was he putting on or what ... hopefully!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Does Joe face JJ Watt in 10 days or is that A. Davis?

Hopefully the 10 days rest is good enough for Joe. But Watt plays DE on AD side. However, he moves around a lot... they'll both get a taste of him. If Joe plays, I'm sure Watt will want to test Joe's leg early/often....

He will just want to bat down Kap's passes after having so much success doing this the week before vs Wilson but he won't succeed because Kap is a much taller QB
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,035
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
When I saw him walk off I immediately remembered what a clown he is normally and I said man was he putting on or what ... hopefully!

You're right and I do hope he was just overreacting...
lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,035
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He will just want to bat down Kap's passes after having so much success doing this the week before vs Wilson but he won't succeed because Kap is a much taller QB

LOL!! Frikken wicket... I hope there will be nothing but truth to that (humor)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I can't wait to see that lol

Might be a dumb question, but do we have a thread specifically for that?

Search function is ur friend...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/142134-the-joe-show/

In my defense, I did use the dunce cap emoticon ( )

lol. Thanks, though.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

f**king Staley .. I was taking a dump and had to run to the TV cause I was concerned.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,035
LOL No sh!t
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

f**king Staley .. I was taking a dump and had to run to the TV cause I was concerned.

true fan there! skid marks earned!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,982
o-line, easily, had the best value for us in the 1st and 2nd round of the last draft.
once one of our starting tackles goes down, you see what a bind we're in. we should've drafted kyle long and menelik watson; then, we'd be fine. kyle has a good chance to be a nfl hall of famer--he's that talented.
He should be ok. He walked off an walked out of the X Ray room fine too.
staleys the man but hes gonna catch some serious heat from the guys for those screams lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
staleys the man but hes gonna catch some serious heat from the guys for those screams lol

I had to DVR the game, but now that I know he's pretty much okay, that's what I'm looking forward too. At the 9:00 mark in the 4th quarter right now.
Relieved to hear Staley is ok. I thought the guy was dying on the field the way he was screaming lol.