There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Greg "the mad scientist" Roman Express

I think the 49ers passed the ball way to much.They should have run the ball more,especially on short yardage situations
staying with the run and being prudent when using Kaepernick.
Originally posted by Antix:
Ths 2 QB stuff needs to quit. He's trying to be too fancy when our team was built on mastering the basics. Kap comes in and gets sacked for 20 yards then you give Smith the ball on 3rd and long. If you dont like Smith, then bench him but this 2 qb carp is just plain stupid.

Exactly and i really hope they ask him some tough questions about this.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Ths 2 QB stuff needs to quit. He's trying to be too fancy when our team was built on mastering the basics. Kap comes in and gets sacked for 20 yards then you give Smith the ball on 3rd and long. If you dont like Smith, then bench him but this 2 qb carp is just plain stupid.

X2. Play Kaep or Smith, not both. Stop this Kaep coming in crap now. OR start Kaep period.
Looked like a mixture of the Jets and Panthers today. Horrible game plan.

This. He fell in love with this Wildcat BS in the Jets game and after playing two horrid defenses in a row, they discovered that this garbage doesn't work against legitimate teams. There's a reason none of the top teams run the Wildcat nonsense. Enough is enough, pick a QB and stop trying to get cute, this team can't even do the basic stuff right on offense and the coaching staff is out there trying to get fancy.
At least in the interview Harbaugh did acknowledge that they got too fancy with the O. Go back to the simple O from last year. This year we added a lot of crap that is killing the flow of the game. Gore was killing it at the begging, get back to the running.
Originally posted by luis1985:
At least in the interview Harbaugh did acknowledge that they got too fancy with the O. Go back to the simple O from last year. This year we added a lot of crap that is killing the flow of the game. Gore was killing it at the begging, get back to the running.

That is great but I thought the lesson was learned after minnesota?
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. He fell in love with this Wildcat BS in the Jets game and after playing two horrid defenses in a row, they discovered that this garbage doesn't work against legitimate teams. There's a reason none of the top teams run the Wildcat nonsense. Enough is enough, pick a QB and stop trying to get cute, this team can't even do the basic stuff right on offense and the coaching staff is out there trying to get fancy.

Been saying that for a long time. Kaep had a TD run against the worst rush defense in the league. After that game the Jets were allowing over 170+ yards of rushing-just putrid. Bill defense is self explanatory Instead of getting better at what they do (running the ball and short to intermediate passes) they're trying to implement new things. That "cute" s**t might pass in college but not in the NFL. I hope he takes a HC position and leaves. We haven't had good OC since Mike Shanahan, ironically the last time we won the SB.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by lamontb:

X2. Play Kaep or Smith, not both. Stop this Kaep coming in crap now. OR start Kaep period.

It was mind boggling. Like wtf are they thinking. When has this s**t ever been successful. You gave us some crap about just "evaluating" Manning and that Alex is your guy, and then you start flip flopping qb's/ Pick one
Originally posted by diablo:
That is great but I thought the lesson was learned after minnesota?

I thought so too but I guess playing 2 crappy teams in a row made Roman think we can run stupid plays like today against good teams.
Lol at this thread.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Gore , 5.5 yards a carry and you dont run him 15-20 times a game, Roman should be taken to the wood shed

Same as Minn game. Greg Roman is a joke.
Originally posted by Apone:
Been saying that for a long time. Kaep had a TD run against the worst rush defense in the league. After that game the Jets were allowing over 170+ yards of rushing-just putrid. Bill defense is self explanatory Instead of getting better at what they do (running the ball and short to intermediate passes) they're trying to implement new things. That "cute" s**t might pass in college but not in the NFL. I hope he takes a HC position and leaves. We haven't had good OC since Mike Shanahan, ironically the last time we won the SB.

I don't want to see anymore of this shuffling QB's BS. Keep Kaepernick on the bench where he belongs.
It's like he had a knack for it.

It's like Roman is the opposite of clutch.