Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
f**k that, Justin Smith gets held on every play by the OL too

this x100000

Justin agreed, i believe the quote was "them sons of b***hes hold me"
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol thats what i though...

If he's "holding an Olinemen," then he is locked on, which is what the Olinemen wants....

Unless that dickwad is claiming Smith is holding TWO Olinemen....Then you have to tell your O-Linemen they are pussies because one guy is holding two vaginas. lol

The hold is used on stunts to stop the OL from disengaging to stop Aldon Smith looping around.

That means he's holding two 300 pound guys at once....

Like i said, tell the Olinemen to man up and disengage and block the stunter and handle one on one. They f**king can't do it. If one guy releases, Smith is going to dominate the other guy.

They can't whine that one guy is holding two guys....THats weakkk
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]
From the guy whose team has given up the least amount of sacks(getting away with tons of holding)............he needs to stop begging the refs for help........bad enough the refs gave the giants the super bowl last year!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"Whatever"

~Justin Smith
"rather get away with murder than get caught"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"Whatever"

~Justin Smith

""That's the guy he is. I'm kind of in the dark about what the whole controversy is. He's always going to do that. He's a good players coach and he's got your back on whatever the topic is, and this is another example." - J. Smith
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

""That's the guy he is. I'm kind of in the dark about what the whole controversy is. He's always going to do that. He's a good players coach and he's got your back on whatever the topic is, and this is another example." - J. Smith

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/ninersvideo#

3rd video...

Yeah, I haven't paid attention to the stunts to see if he is holding but I do know for a fact Justin Smith gets held a lot and it's rarely ever called.
f**k em

Dumb. It sounds like he is trying to make excuses for when they get whipped. And he wants the refs help to win the game.
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
and other teams also get away with 353406540634653498 of holding calls on both Justin and Aldon

Gilbride is just scared

you have stats to back that number up? I agree with you but....

Really?
Man this game is going to be a hit-a-thon, at home too. Think The Stick will be rocking or what? Hate the NYGs..GO NINERS!!!
Isn't that the guy Buddy Ryan beat up? When Buddy was like 90 years old?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Dumb. It sounds like he is trying to make excuses for when they get whipped. And he wants the refs help to win the game.

naw, he's trying to get the refs to throw a couple flags their way.
Share 49ersWebzone