There are 221 users in the forums

Giants OC Kevin Gilbride says "Justin Smith gets away with Murder"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Another thing is screw Gilbride, his offense is only good because they played 3 bad defenses, Cleveland, Carolina and Tampa Bay. At least I know our offense is subpar-good. They have a great QB, and 2 great WRs, Nicks and Cruz, other than that, just Bradshaw. The rook David Wilson has problems with fumbling the ball too much.

Even though we beat GB, Det, NYJ and BUF, who have bad defenses now, we beat them easily, where NYG struggled in the Tampa game, and Cleveland game early on. There strength is the front 4, JPP, Tuck, Osi, and then the rest like Boley and Herzlich.

I wanna see us POUND on that front four with our running game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
and other teams also get away with 353406540634653498 of holding calls on both Justin and Aldon

Gilbride is just scared

you have stats to back that number up? I agree with you but....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
maybe he is developing a built in excuse for a loss in a game that has not happened yet
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
and other teams also get away with 353406540634653498 of holding calls on both Justin and Aldon

Gilbride is just scared

you have stats to back that number up? I agree with you but....

Somehow I don't think that is even mathematically possible. What number is that? Quasizillion?
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Another thing is screw Gilbride, his offense is only good because they played 3 bad defenses, Cleveland, Carolina and Tampa Bay. At least I know our offense is subpar-good. They have a great QB, and 2 great WRs, Nicks and Cruz, other than that, just Bradshaw. The rook David Wilson has problems with fumbling the ball too much.

Even though we beat GB, Det, NYJ and BUF, who have bad defenses now, we beat them easily, where NYG struggled in the Tampa game, and Cleveland game early on. There strength is the front 4, JPP, Tuck, Osi, and then the rest like Boley and Herzlich.

I wanna see us POUND on that front four with our running game

Agreed. I wanna pound it all day, sick of Giants coverage. I hate them, living in NY sucks, it's all Giants, Jets, Pats, etc etc etc I hate NY sports teams, besides Yankees and Mets. Can't stand Dolan and the Knicks, Nets aren't brooklyn, they are new jersey, same as Giants and Jets, play in Jersey, but are called New York. Dont follow Hockey. Even hate college teams, Syracuse gets too much hype. Siena is local here, dont care for them. Ok with U Albany, root for them to win there conference. So in other words, screw NY/NJ sports.
An OC complained about DE holding on his O-line guys...

That's azz backward.
what the hell is up with everyone on the giants complaining this week?

"no one is giving us a chance to win"
"dont imitate my dance wahhh waahhh"
"he's a murderer"

lmao
[ Edited by schmons on Oct 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM ]
and the Giants get away with.............................

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Pure anger!
pdizo asks, "who in the blue hell is kevin gilbride?"

• Jiks
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Pure anger!

This. His retard players get away with fumbling the ball and that led to a Super Bowl. Give me a f**king break.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
and Justin Smith never gets held
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
whiny little boitch! he needs a upper cut to the jaw "get off my bus" style!!
not acceptable and banned
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Oct 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Wait why would Justin Smith be holding offensive linemen? I thought the goal for defensive linemen was to disengage from blockers not grab on to them. Lmao.
Share 49ersWebzone