There are 168 users in the forums

What do the 49ers have to do to win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do the 49ers have to do to win?

I want to see aggression!!!

A sack by Brooks or Aldon early would be awesome!

I do NOT want to see Cruz catching passes left and right. We should put the game on Hixon or Bennett, and not let Cruz & Nicks do their thing.

Teams disrespected us last year with the stacked box and some with the bracket on Vernon. I say we do the same, if realistic.

Remember, the Giants back in '90 took Rice out in two games forcing JT to score a TD in each game. We gotta be creative and SHUT 'EM DOWN!!
Protect Alex and give him TIME
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Protect Alex and give him TIME

Tell AS the NYG stole his corndogs
We need Kendall Hunter in this game for more than a few touches. Get those giants defenders running out on the edge.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
score more points than the giants

stole my answer
force Eli out of the pocket. He's great between the tackles; get him moving and flustered --- thats when he's the most vulnerable. I wont expect a lot of blitzing from our LBs, as Cruz likes to hand around the middle looking for passes. Our front 4 is really gonna have to bullrush Eli on Sunday.
Another thing that is being overlooked is make sure we do a better job at adjusting after the half no matter who is leading.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Another thing that is being overlooked is make sure we do a better job at adjusting after the half no matter who is leading.

Better? Well that sounds good I guess, but we did hold the NYG to 132 yds and forced them to punt 9 out of 10 times in the 2nd half.

( that one successful drive being a whopping 6 plays 29 yds)
  • dugo
  • Veteran
number 1,,protect the rock..!!!! create turnovers,,hit em hard and make their receivers scared to cross the middle,keep Eli off balance as best as possible,sacks rushed throws ect..For offense create mis-matches,,run run run to keep their d honest and set up the pass...
The same stuff that they normally do. Stop the run, rush the passer, bend but don't break, and then beat the living crap out out their opponent.

Share 49ersWebzone