LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

Full game - 49ers vs Jets - 720p

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
It took me a long time to find a good version of this game in 720p so sorry for the super late upload. Here it is for anyone who watches my uploads.

Im currently uploading the 49ers vs Bills game and that should be finished later today or tomorrow morning at the latest. I'll post it when its finished.

[ Edited by THEB on Oct 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM ]
Good stuff. Maybe I won't have to keep downloading the games every week to rewatch them if you got this lol.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Im thinking about making a facebook to post the links on so they dont all get lost in the forum posts. i have week 1-4 up right now, and the Bills game is currently uploading
?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
what?
Do it just make it private by invite only so this s**t doesn't get locked up or have the youtube account suspended.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Ok guys heres the facebook page for the vids. The page is set to friends only so send a freind request to see the vids and get the upcoming vids

http://www.facebook.com/niner.vids
Request sent....thanks!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Accepted all requests so far.

If anyone sees a post asking for a link to the games, send them over to the facebook page!
Sending request right now. Thanks man!

Originally posted by THEB:
Im thinking about making a facebook to post the links on so they dont all get lost in the forum posts. i have week 1-4 up right now, and the Bills game is currently uploading

That would be cool and let us know about it
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
That would be cool and let us know about it

look up a few posts. the facebook link is there already :)
Well, THEB, you finally broke me down, I've started up facebook account because of you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, it's very kind of you. Big slap on the back from me.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
No problem! I enjoy having the collection to go back and watch. Its especially fun because we are a winning team :D
Yeah, it sure is a lot more fun that way.

Edit: And speaking of archives, boy, it sure would be handy if old farts like myself had an archive of the 80's to go back to--things weren't quite as rosy back then as some "remember." I think what you're doing is wonderful!
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Oct 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone